Blame

Why must we hurt the one that we love? Why would be blamed in the end? Because we harmed them? No... that isn't it. It's because we loved them. Yes. Love. It's the root of this all. It could start something yet it can also end everything. Yes... falling in love. It's sweet and nice yet could end you feeling bitter and bad when no one will catch you – reciprocate your feelings. Everything is give and take. Yet, sometimes it's only you who's giving while them only taking. Why? Why should it be like this? Why were we the ones who are hurt in the end?

Us? Who are we? Ah. Yes... its because of who we are... what we are... these all happened? Everything ended like this. Yes... why should we still ask all of this? There's nothing to ask. Nothing to explain, since there's only one answer – and that answer explains it all.

Villains. Yes. We are villains. Villains doesn't have a good ending. Only the heroes – the main characters can have a happy ending. Villains are those that foils the heroes' plans. They were set like that, so of course their end was also set. However, did any try to know the villains more? Did any try to understand them – why are they doing those things. Why... they ended like this. Did any try... to ask if they also wanted to become the villain? Of course, no one would become the villain. However, if there's no villain, no one will be the hero. And so, in order to have a hero there should be someone to take the villain's role.

Hey. Doesn't this mean... villains are as important as the heroes? Well, this point isn't important. After all, they will be blamed in the end, anyway.