Comfort

(A/N: warning... NSFW (?) 😂😂😂😂😂 anyway, this'll be obviously XueYao 😂😂😂)

"You sure we're going to do this?" Xue Yang asked, his face serious as he looked at Jin Guangyao standing in front of him.

"Yes." Jin Guangyao answered as he removed his clothes and become naked before Xue Yang. "What?" he asked when he saw Xue Yang's just staring at him.

"You look nice. However – " Xue Yang said as he took off his clothes, too. " – daozhang is the most beautiful." He said, his face serious.

Jin Guangyao's lips curved up. "You're not bad, either." He said. "But, da ge's the best." He said, referring to Nie Mingjue.

Xue Yang's brows just raised as he pulled Jin Guangyao's hair, pulling him towards him. However, he didn't kiss him. Instead, he bit Jin Guangyao's neck. Though, just lightly but Jin Guangyao still cried. He didn't have time to complain when Xue Yang pushed him to the floor and pinned him – Xue Yang's hand holding his wrists above his head. His other hand, it started to find its way down Jin Guangyao's body. Even if there's no love in what they are doing, but, there is still pleasure. After all, they are comforting each other, since they can never do this to the one they love. Since the one they love... will never be coming back.

The sounds they made echoed in that room, making one that may hear them feel a shiver ran into their spine. The sounds coming out of the room is erotic, yet also cold and deadly. One could feel, there's no feeling poured into those two people's action – only remorse, hate, and insufferable longing.