Chapter 11: Let's play a game

"Moriko wake up! " Someone screams in my ear. And we all know what happens when I get scared. I pull out my dagger. As I did that my eyes fly open and I sew Reo with his jacket ripped again. The third time.
"S-sorry Reo . " I apologise and swallow as I watch him closely. He closes his eyes and starts to take deep breaths before glaring at Leo. Who was by the way trying his hardest to keep from laughing.
"Where are we? " I quickly ask and Reo starts to calm down.
"We're heading to our fourth exam. And since you were sleeping I had to grab your number. " Aki answers as he hands me a white pin.
"That is your number and your targets number. We are pretty much playing cat and mouse. As long you have your targets and your pin you automatically pass. However, if you don't you need to go target others and get there's. " Reo finishes and I smile.
"This sounds so fun!" I squeal as I stand up and stretch. Finally, something. Im actually good at. Hide and seek.
"Hey Moriko do you want to explore with me and Killua? " Gon yells and I quickly to turn around to face him and Killua.
"Okay. I'll be back you guys. " I say before running off with Gon and Killua.

OoO

"Okay guys let's show what our targets are! At the same time. " Killua suggests a minute later and I nod. I haven't even looked at mine yet, "alright on the count of three. "
"One

Two

Three! " We all yell and show our pins. I look at Gons and swallow.
"Good luck with Hisoka Gon. " I whisper but neither of them hear me. They just stare at Gons' pin.  I sigh and look at mine.
"Number thirty one. I wonder who that is. Oh well. The Hunt will be fun." I think out loud and smile. Let the games begin.

Killuas POV SURPRISE

I watch as Moriko vanishes into the forest ahead of us. I look down at my target number and sigh.
"I hope she'll be okay. " I hear Gon mutter. I nod in agreement.
"Don't worry about her. Trust me she'll be fine and if you see her. See if you can tag along. " That Leo guy says and I glare at him.
"What do you know? " I growl. An unknown emotion growing within me. He looks down at me and smirks.
"I've known her since she was eleven. So a year and a half now. I don't know everything she can do, but I do know that people shouldn't underestimate her. That's their first mistake." He tells us while grinning. My glare hardens and I just want to rip his heart out.
"Tch. Whatever. " I mutter. I was actually glad that it was my turn to get off this damn boat. I honestly just wanted to kill someone.

And now back to Moriko

I sigh as I watch people from a tree branch. I was also sharpening my daggers and that is when I see her. Number thirty. How I know? Her tag was sticking out of her bag and since it was obvious that means its a trap. Shes trying to lure the Hunter out before she strikes. Clever. Not clever enough.

OoO

After a few minutes of trailing my target I decide to make my move. I throw my dagger but I of course miss on purpose. I mean whats the point of playing games if she's just going to die right away.
"Who's there? " she yells her red hair flowing in the breeze and her blue eyes showing no sign of being scared. I  step out of the shadows with an innocent smile plastered on my face.
"Darn. I missed. Hey number thirty your my target. So let's have fun? And I'll try not to kill you. " I say in a innocent manner. Though she doesn't seem phased. However I am able to see the fear she tries to hide, swimming in her eyes.
"Whats a little runt like you going to do? I can't believe you made it this far. Why don't you just give up already and go home. This isn't for children. " She tells me in an  angry manor. I let my smile fade and I instantly glare at her.
"One thing i hate the most is being underestimated. So let's do it this way. We are going to play hide and seek. I'm it. I'll give you until dusk to find a hiding spot and then I will start to find you. And you better be ready because you just made an enemy who loves to play games. Until then. " I then turn around and walk the opposite way as her. If she takes me seriously then fine if not then its her death.

OoO

I

kick my feet back and forth as I watch my target look around nervously for me. Its already dark and I still have yet to make my move. And the funny part is she didn't try.
"If I don't hurry Aki and Reo will get mad at me. " I mutter and jump.

"I foouunndd you! " I yell before I attack. Let's just skip the little fight though it wasn't really a fight.
So now I find myself up in a tree watching Killua fight the three brothers. And he of course won.
"What are you doing here Moriko? Shouldn't you be getting your target? " he asks noticing me. I give him a cheakey smile and wink.
"I fought her a long time ago. Now lets go wait by the boat! "