~Chapter 7~

Third person's point of view.

The rest of the year went by without a hitch, Krul got to a point where she needed to see if her team would be fine on missions so in new clothing she'd bought a year prior, she was pleased they fit and went well with the Genins new appearances. Sasuke and Naruto has grown their hair both styled by Sakura, while the pinkette also kept her's long. Which was styled in two low ponytails. 

Sasuke liked his hair braided less of it getting in his way while Naruto preferred a regular ponytail. Smirking as they walked behind Krul-sensei in the village, they were looked at with wide eyes and hanging jaws. Other teams were mesmerized by Krul's trio, who gave off dark auras naturally. Children hid behind their parents while adults kept their eyes on them in case they needed to defend themselves. 

Krul wanting a lift, lept onto Naruto's shoulder and sat there like a dangerous bird. Her weight was nothing to him as he set his hand on her thigh to keep her onboard. "Is that really needed?" Naruto asked up at her but she just jabbed him in the side with her heel, gasping he didn't drop her but he did stop for a second to catch his breath. "Don't ask silly questions, of course, it's needed," none of them were convinced but they kept going anyway.

***

Getting to the Hokage tower, it was bustling with busybodies. Ninjas rushed one way, while others rushed another, this piqued Krul's interest. Going up to the Hokage's office she had dismounted Naruto and opened the door without knocking, not really caring too. Her three Genin came in behind her and lined up along the wall to wait, Hiruzen hadn't noticed them yet but a chill had definitely filled the air. 

Looking up from one of his many scrolls he was startled by the four people in his office. "Goodness, you four startled me." Hiruzen gasped clutching his chest as his heart pounded. "Hmm?" He hummed looking rather confused. "You three look familiar..." he mused, "that's so nice of you, Hiruzen, you don't even recognize Team Seven." Krul said and stepped out of the way to show off her deadly team.

Naruto stood tall and proud, his once short unkempt blond hair now hung down his back like a waterfall of liquid gold, his sky blue eyes had darkened a shade of two making them more like dark pools of clear water or sapphires. He stood taller than Sakura but shorter than Sasuke, his once iconic blue and orange jump suit was replaced by a muted dark orange tunic and dark brown vest which was tied closed by a red ink belt.

His pants were a dark navy blue and were tucked into the same colored ninja shoes which covered the toes. His calves and forearms were laced up to keep the side sleeves out out of his way. His ninja head band sat tied around his forehead keeping his long fringe from his eyes while the rest framed his face and practically hid his signature whisker marks.

Sakura held herself tall with her long hair visible around her hips and defining curves which in a top that exposed both her midriff and her blossoming breasts, she had the attention of the Hokage as he looked her over, her short shorts were frayed while an off pink-red ombred scarf hung around her hips and trailed down her thigh to her shin, the rest of the skin of her legs were barely covered by fishnet stockings,

While thigh high navy blue socks were over them, close-toed shoes rose up to her ankles. Over her shoulders was a black mini jacket with quarter sleeves decorated in cherry blossoms, around her elbows were black wraps while on her hands were fingerless gloves, strapped to her thighs were holsters filled with sharp blades, her once bright green eyes were now like Naruto's were a shade darker and it bothered him.

Looking at Sasuke next, Hiruzen was shocked. The young Uchiha looked so much like his brother that it was like looking at a younger Itachi, but his outfit really through Hiruzen for a loop. Sasuke's hair, also long, was braided over his left shoulder while a sword was strapped across the other, his shirt had a high collar and long sleeves which poked out of a long white coat, his pants looked like western styled dress pants,

He wore narrow footed western shoes that looked a bit longer than his actual foot but he looked comfortable, his hands were tucked into his pants pockets, Hiruzen looked at the young Uchiha's face and saw he was wearing rimless oval glasses, it anything Sasuke looked more like a heavily armed doctor instead of a Ninja. "You three look very different," Hiruzen said hesitantly,

"I hope it's not a bad thing, Lord Hokage," Naruto said, his comment coming out clear and not overly loud like it used to, he also, as Hiruzen noticed, didn't add his usual ' dattebayo' which was strange to Hiruzen, it was actually creeping him out. "Do you have anything for my team, Hiruzen?" Krul-sensei asked pulling Hiruzen's attention to her. Suddenly remembering why everyone was rushing, he nodded.

"Yes, team 8, took an escort mission, that is way over their heads and they need back up. It has become much more dangerous. They have a few days head start on you." Hiruzen said. Tossing Krul the mission scroll, she didn't even read it and chucked it to Naruto. Without a word he opened it and read it over, "Ah, Land of Waves, this is definitely out of Team 8's league." Naruto said,

Sasuke coming up beside him, read over his shoulder, "What's the injury rate?" he asked angling the scroll for a better view, Sasuke frowned, "Why in the world is a novice Genin team with a new Jonin taking on a mission that is quiet literally a B ranked mission?" Sakura coming up on Naruto's other side read the scroll and answered him, "Because the man who hired them lied about the danger of the mission." Sasuke sucked his teeth.

"It's understandable Sasuke, people from villages and towns around and in the Land of Mist, like the Land of Waves are being tormented by Gangsters like Gato, not all of them have enough money to pay Ninjas the right prices, so they lie to get the help needed without having to starve either themselves or their families." Naruto explained, that alone nearly made Hiruzen fall out of his desk chair.

"Krul, come here please." Hiruzen called as the pre-teens strategized. "Am I dreaming?" he asked, "I can pinch you to see if you are?" she asked with a dark grin, realizing she'd love to do it just to physically prove her point. "No, I'm good." she chuckled, "So what do you think? Do you like your next generation of leaders, assassins, and doctors." she asked and he nodded, "They look amazing, excellent job, Krul-sama."

"Alright you three let's go," she called and the nodded, bowing to Hiruzen they all filed out of the office and were gone.