~Chapter 6~

Third person's point of view.

Krul rotated between the three Genins and was pleased by their advancements. Sasuke was showing how much of a prodigy he is. His tattered shirt was gone and his white shorts showed multiple blood stains where Elesis must have attacked him to teach him. His raven hair had grown in the four months they'd been in the forest and it was interesting to see how much the style made him look like his big brother.

Elesis having sensed Krul looked to where the pink haired teacher stood and winked making Krul giggle before moving on to Naruto and Raven. With the young jinchuriki and Raven, she smirked multiple Narutos sat meditating as Raven spoke and taught him different things each one being taught a different subject and then being quizzed on it before the clone vanished and returned to the original.

Naruto's outfit looked worse for the wear probably not as bad as the others. But then again the genins have bathed since they started so it was going to be a necessity that they bathe soon otherwise they were going to burn Krul's nose. Moving on the Sakura, the young girl looked dedicated to what Add was showing her and was absorbing his every word, her body had a hard time keeping up but she pushed through and Krul, as well as, Add could see that.

***

Returning to the Village she reported to Hiruzen and Kakashi who were worried but were reassured that the three Genins' were fine. Just before she left she turned to Kakashi, "Kakashi how's your sense of style?" Hiruzen snickered to say Kakashi wasn't the most fashion-forward, which made the young Jonin glare at his leader, "Somewhat decent, why?" He asked, "well the children are going to need new clothes and I want your opinion." She said.

Kakashi turned to Hiruzen, the older man waved his hand for Kakashi to go with her and he sighed. "Very well, who do you want to start with?" Kakashi asked, "Sakura. I gave her a certain training regiment and when she's done the clothing she's got won't fit with her anymore." Kakashi nodded and the two of them left.

***

Getting to the clothing district, Krul dragged Kakashi into every store before they settled on an outfit for Sakura, it was a size too big but Krul said that in a year they'd fit like a glove. Moving on to the boys, Krul took into account the body mass they'd accumulate and their height growth, which surprised Kakashi. "You do care," he said as they were headed back to the Hokage tower. Krul chucked, "not as much as you think." She said.

"I think you do, otherwise you wouldn't have cared if they walked around buck nude." She looked away from him, "they've impressed me and I believe in rewarding good behaviour." She said before walking ahead of Kakashi, leaving the Jonin to smile after Krul. His pre-set image of her being a demon changing a bit.

***

Returning to the forest to see the end result of three months with Raven, Add, and Elesis, Krul smiled. But this wasn't a normal smile it was a deeply deadly one that stemmed from deep in Krul's black heart and soul.

***

The three Genins sat debating what to do now that their three teachers were gone, Sasuke had brought up the idea of a bath but Naruto said it would be dangerous, what with Krul-sensei's tendency to pop in and attack when they least expected her to, not to mention Sasuke didn't have any Chakra, Sakura was low on her's and Naruto had just enough to keep the others safe. "So what do you suggest we do?"

Sasuke said, gripping a sword Elesis-sensei had given him when their training finished. Sakura had been given knives and thigh holsters for them, and with the way, her red Qipao dress hung tattered and ruined it gave both boys peaks at her but the sharpness of the blades kept them away. It didn't help Sakura either to see Sasuke bulked out and nearly as naked as she, Naruto had also filled out considerably,

His stomach was lined with muscles and his chest looked thicker, his forearms were hard and defined as were his legs and thighs. Both the boys' hair grew, Naruto's made him look extremely younger, while in Sasuke's case his once short silky raven locks were styled into a messy side braid while his long fringe hung around his face and across his nose. His onyx eyes scanned the surrounding forest keeping his eyes peeled for Krul-sensei,

While Naruto strategized with Sakura. "Hello kiddies," Krul-sensei cooed cruelly, Sakura and Naruto stood before Sasuke keeping him as far out of reach from Krul-sensei. "Now that you've had better training and time to build a team bond, who can answer this question correctly," She said pacing slowly in front of them. "Out of the three of you, who is the biggest target when you're out on a mission?" She said looking at Naruto for the answer,

Thinking for a moment, his eyes widened, "Its Sasuke." Krul-sensei smirked. "Well done!" She said and clapped twice. "Now I want you to come up with as many scenarios and plans as you can that will keep me from getting my hands on Sasuke-chan." Grinning darkly She shot at them and they scrambled to pull Sasuke with them.