9

This is the vehicle I picture Mr G in. (Super redneck/ hillbilly I know).

And this is what I picture him to look like

And this is what I picture him to look like. Hopefully that gives some visuals. Let me know if I should give a visual for Dakota?

 Let me know if I should give a visual for Dakota?

__________________________

It's Monday morning, I've already gotten myself prepared for school and all of the assignments I've missed.

I was greeted by my mom downstairs, "Good morning sweetie. Eat some breakfast, take your vitamins."

I did as told and grabbed a piece of toast out of the toaster, I spread some butter on it, and grabbed my gummy vitamin. Yes, those bear shaped vitamins that little kids take. I still take those.

I scanned the kitchen for Charlie and my dad, they're usually down here by the time I am. "Where's the boys?"

"Charlie and your father?" My mom smoked a little.

"Yeah. The boys."

"Charlie had to be at school early so dad and him left already," she said. After the news about her..time, she seems okay. It's weird. I would expect her to be down and depressed but she's living her days to the fullest.

"Oh okay... Mom can I tell you something?" I sat down at the table with her.

"What else could you tell me? I already know about you and hottie pants," she laughed. I didn't.

"He doesn't know that I'm 17, I told him that I'm 18," I watched my moms eyes grow wide. "Please don't tell him."

By now, I only have a few months until I'm 18. But that's not the point. The point is I lied.

"Why didn't you tell him your actual age? He's going to think he'll end up in jail if you don't tell him. He's with a minor. Even though I'm totally fine with the situation, he still needs to know Dakota," she explained. "I haven't talked to your father quite yet. When I do, you better have told Mr G who you really are."

With that, she got up and kissed me on my head and headed up to her bedroom. I was left wondering what the hell I need to do with this situation. If I tell Austin my true age, I feel like he'll end up leaving me. I don't want that..