"i'm sorry. but times up." valack said holding up the mask.

marcie's body shot up and she screamed, magic poured from her hands causing everything to shake.

valack arms lowered and she saw that she had blown half his skull off with her magic. he fell to the ground and he was dead.

marcie saw the doors burst open and the first person she saw was stiles, their eyes immediately locked together.

he quickly ran to her and placed both hands on her face. he took off the metal on the sides of her head.

"you came back." marcie said surprised that he came back to save her.

"we're getting you out of here, okay?" stiles told her.

"you can't. it's too dangerous." marcie said looking down at valack.

she had just killed someone, she didn't want to hurt anyone else.

"marcie, please shut up and let me save your life." stiles said causing her to look up at him.

stiles saw her smile at him and she nodded her head.

he picked her up and put her arm over his shoulder as he held her waist, helping her walk.

"you okay?" stiles asked her and she nodded.

-

they kept walking out, trying to find the closest way to get out.

"okay. you gotta try and stay on your feet. the plan didn't work out too well. so i'm gonna need your help, okay?" stiles said while marcie let out a groan in pain as she held onto stiles.

"you had a plan?" marcie asked.

"yeah. it was good on paper. not too much in reality." stiles said walking past another door.

marcie got down on her knees. the voices were too much for her. she was going to explode.

"i can't hold it anymore. i can't do it." marcie said.

"marcie." stiles said turning back to see her holding her head.

"stiles, run!" marcie shouted.

parrish appeared and pulled stiles out of the way as marcie let out a scream.

before it could do anything, parrish got in front of marcie and grabbed her.

the hellhound was able to stop her scream from hurting anyone.

marcie was now in parrish's arms and she felt more weak than she's ever felt.

she looked like she was going to die if they didn't get her out of here.

"where to?" parrish asked.

"this way. come on." scott said leading the way.

"there's a gate up ahead." liam said.

"what about mason?" scott asked.

"he's on it. trust me." liam replied.

"what's... what's happening?" marcie asked.

"plan b." parrish replied.

"liam, slow down." scott said.

"liam, wait!" stiles said.

liam was able to rip the gate open without getting electrocuted.

"i told you." liam said running past the gate.

everyone followed behind liam and they finally got out of the building. they got at the gate entrance of eichen.

"can you stand?" parrish asked marcie before gently putting her down.

stiles' jeep pulled up, malia and kira were the ones who got out of it.

"is she okay?" malia asked looking at marcie.

"no, we need to go. give me the keys. we gotta get her to the clinic." scott said.

parrish let out a groan and fell to the ground. they saw claw marks on his back and when they saw who did it, they saw tracy. she grabbed marcie.

"sorry, but this ones coming with me." tracy said.

"okay. tracy, just wait. you don't know what's about to happen." scott said.

"i'm taking her. that's what's happening. and none of you are going to do a thing-" tracy was cut off when she fell down.

they saw that alice was holding an electric wand thing and she had shocked tracy with it.

marcie tumbled over but stiles was right there to catch her.

"could someone please get my daughter out of this hellhole?" alice asked.

scott was driving the jeep with stiles and marcie in the back.

marcie was resting her head against stiles' shoulder trying not to close her eyes or she knew she'd never open them.

"scott." stiles said when he couldn't get the jeep started.

"yeah. i'm trying, i'm trying." scott replied.

"we're almost there. mars, just hold on, okay?" stiles told her.

but she couldn't hold it in, she screamed again. this time it cracked the windshield.

her scream made the voices in her head louder and angrier.

"hey, marcie, marcie, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. look. you're gonna get through this, okay? mars, look at me, you're gonna make it." stiles said.

marcie looked over at her boyfriend and she noticed that his ears started bleeding.

"but you're not." marcie said and stiles noticed the blood on his ears causing scott to drive even faster.

marcie looked up into stiles' panicked eyes and she felt tears fall down her face.

"stiles, if i don't make it-" marcie began but he cut her off.

"you're gonna make it, don't talk like that." stiles said with a lump in his throat.

"let me finish, please. if i don't make it, you have to move on, okay? you have to let yourself be happy." marcie told him before stiles kissed the top of her head.

"you're gonna make it." stiles whispered.

marcie didn't know if he was saying that to her or himself. but they were both terrified.