014

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

stiles was back at his house trying to fall asleep but he couldn't help but notice how his pillow smelled like her.

he stood up from his bed and turned on his light. he began looking through the stuff that she had left at his house.

he smiled once he saw a picture of the two of them that she had framed over his dresser.

seeing that photo was bittersweet. then he saw one of her t shirts on the ground.

he picked it up and put it up to his face, taking in her scent.

he soon began to think about all of his moments with her since they became friends.

"oh, my god. i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry. i'm sorry." stiles said making marcie chuckle.

"it's totally fine." marcie replied with a smile which made stiles smile back.

"uh, great party, huh?" stiles asked her, attempting to make small talk.

"well, honestly. i think my boyfriend and my best friend just ditched me here, so." marcie told him as he frowned.

"hey, well, i could drive you home. you know, if-if you want. totally cool if you don't." stiles said nervously making marcie give him a sweet smile.

"actually, that would be great. thanks." marcie replied.

the party back in sophomore year. which was the first time she spoke to him.

"you don't have to feel sorry for crying in front of me, if anything, i think you look really beautiful when you cry." stiles told her which made her smile.

"you're a really sweet guy, stiles." marcie said with a sweet smile.

"hey, uh, maybes sometime we could hang out, watch a movie or something and get your mind off zoe and tristan." stiles said.

"i think that would be great, only if we can watch star wars." marcie said making stiles fall in love with the girl even more.

"seriously? that's my favorite movie." stiles said as the two chuckled.

stiles finally pulled up to her driveway and marcie turned to give stiles a kiss on the cheek, leaving her red lipstick on his face.