𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚/𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙯

Devin:

Devin:

"you fine asf dev" you say putting your leg over him.

"i-thank you baby...but where did that come from?" he laughs rubbing your thigh. "i was just thinking bout how fine you was that's all"

"in that case you bout gorgeoussss as hell" kisses my head. "tank you bean head"

"i ain't no bean, shorty" he hits you with a pillow. you smack your lips and sit up on top of him. "and i ain't short"

"you kinda areeee" he laughs. "kiss ma asssss" you roll on your side of the bed, facing away from him. you felt his cold hand slide on your stomach

"don't tempt me.."

nasty ass..

Daniel:

"Dani?"

him snoring.

"Bruh, bae?"

still snoring.

you throw the remote at his back, making him groan and turn over.

"wtf bro" when he realizes what was thrown at him. he already knew it was yo ass. so he pulled you closer to him, slapped your ass. a

"why are still up?" he asked still sleepy. "because the thunderrrr bout loud as hell" you trace you finger on his chest.

"i gotcu mama, now take yo fine ass to sleep" he said rubbing your booty.

"not da way you rubbing on me.."

Kevin:

Kevin:

"i honestly think that, yellow is sus" you say of course playing among us. kev watching you play.

"DAYUM I DIED IT WAS FUCKIN YELLOW!" you tell, making kev snatch your phone and throw it on the chair.

you turn around giving him a glare, but quickly stopped once you saw the look in his eye.

"mannn, you a bum for that kev" you slap his chest, rolling your eyes. "yea yea, he pulls you close kissing you neck" that had you weak. and he knew it too.

"now we going to sleep" he kisses your neck one more time. umm no tf we not, you think. you kept moving on purpose too.

"baby go to sleep"

"nooooo, unless...you buy me chicken nuggtsssss" you stick out your tongue. he keeps his eye contact and finally gave it.

"fineeee, big ass baby" you smile, and kisses his chested and actually went to sleep.