Mitch x reader-summer heat

This is my first time writing in sooo long so please take it easy on me😬
Also this takes place after the final season so clem and Aj are there
Thanks for being understanding about my hiatus💖😋

       Why did he always have to stare at me?
       I turned away from my work to wipe some sweat off my brow his position was unchanged; he was still leaning forward so  incredibly far off the picnic table with his bare elbows perched on his knees. Mitch without his signature jacket? Thats how you know the heat was really sweltering.
        Were his eyes still permanently trained on...me? I wipped my head around searching for someone or something else he might be fixated on, but there was nothingness.
        A groan escaped my lips. Violet was all too right; Ericson was quickly becoming even more of a bro town and the summer was not helping that.
        The guys were usually pretty respectable, but during the summer months they just couldn't keep their gaze to themselves. The heat put them in heat, or at least it always did for Mitch.
       "Really?", I called out to the preoccupied boy. He sat straight up and gave me an innocently confused. He's so clueless, I can always see his 'secret' motives.
          I crossed my arms, "are you just gonna stare all day? Or maybe you might actually help me for once". Mitch sighed and pushed himself off the table, making his way to me.
           I wasn't really thatt irritated with him; it was somewhat nice to know that someone might find me attractive. Despite my self-cut jean shorts and profuse perspiration due to the feverish heat. Besides, Mitch wasn't too bad  himself.
        "Nice tan lines", I joked halfheartedly picking up the sleeve of his loose shirt to reveal the stark difference in tone. He pretended to be bothered by bopping me on the arm. Mitch was too distracted to be bothered by teasing and honestly so was I. That boy looked so good with a tan and his brown hair had lightened beautifully from constant sunshine.
          Looking up into Mitch's eyes was so hypnotic that I nearly forgot the reason I needed help in the first place.
          "I actually think Louis going to talk to that new group is an okay idea, but I still think Clem should've had me go inst-", I cut him off suddenly. "Wait! Mitch. Before I forget can you please get something for me in the green house?"
           He exhaled, "Yeah I guess I can, y/n". We walked inside the room filled with plants and I gestured to a colorful flower pot the top shelf. Mitch laughed, "you're such a shorty, aren't you?". I pouted, "I'm not even that short. You're just fucking tall".
           His smirk reappeared, "well your height isn't an issue to me". "And why would that be?", I questioned while enjoying his new playful mood.
          "I dunno", his mouth formed into a crescent shape while he shrugged, "maybe I like em' short". I giggled at that, "maybe I like em' tall, also I can't tell if you're blushing or if that's just sunburn". I leaned into Mitch pretending to examine his face, "hmm definitely blush".
             "It is not blush!", he said rather defensively, "the sun has just been really...strong lately". I chuckled, "oh yeahh I get that, the weather has been crazy lately. I still don't think that's sunburn though".
           His smirk returned, "well damn, y/n.  You caught me red handed- or red faced I guess". My eyebrows were arched as I adjusted my hair, "hmm yeah I really did". I changed the subject after a moment of smug silence, "did you see Ruby and Aasim earlier? I wish they would have gotten together sooner, they're good for eachot-"
             I was cut off by a sudden pressure on my lips. My eyes widened at the sudden feeling, but closed when Mitch's strong hands wrapped around my waist. My head only retracted away instinctively when I bumped into the table behind me.
            Meeting Mitch's eyes there was no regret or embarrassment. Just the burning fire of desire.
        "That was supposed to make you blush, looks like it worked. Unless you're just sunburnt too?", he flirted.
          That boy truly was hotter than the sun.