Part VVI

I soon as I get out of the car I scan the entire area. It's crowded, I hate crowds. I've always had a fear of them like someone was going to hurt me, or Harry since he's with me. Lauren always tries to invite me to these hood ass parties but I will never go. Because, One, they're crowded. Two, they're hood as fuck.

"You look a little tense, Kayla." Harry notices my body language. "I just have a fear of crowds, it's low key stupid I know." I said, embarrassed at the fact that I'm in my 20's scared of something a kid would be scared of. "No, that isn't stupid at all, here." He reaches out his large right hand, I quickly hold on to it with my left. He has some soft hands.

He leads us to the artwork part of the market and there are different artists in their own booths, with some of the work they would like to sell. These people are talented, most of the artwork is beautiful.
I see Harry eyeing one picture in particular.

It's just a woman's side profile, it's a really beautiful woman

It's just a woman's side profile, it's a really beautiful woman. "Why is this so interesting to you Harry?" I chuckle. "It reminds me of you in a way." he says with a straight face. "why?" I ask. "It shows the beauty of a woman even in her hardest times, she'll still be beautiful." He looks down at me, "You're anxious right now, but you're still gorgeous even when you look worried." My cheeks start heating up and they turn a shade of red. He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"Let's go do some grocery shopping now." He grabs my small hand in his big one, and leads us towards the fruits and vegetables, and other snacks people might be selling. "This all looks good." I say to him. "mhm, what shall we have for dinner then?" he asks. I take no time answering, I already know what we'll be eating."I'll get what we need, it'll be a surprise." I say. He laughs and nods following me around, watching me get everything I need.