Chapter IV

Makayla's p.o.v
Ok, so today is Saturday and Mr.Styles is picking me up later today so I gotta get ready. He said to wear something nice...but I don't own anything nice and fancy.
I always look like I'm tough, that's why I feel like people are afraid to approach me, especially with my big hoop earrings. I look like I'm about to beat a bitchs ass. But not when I smile though.

I'm going to FaceTime my best friend Lauren see what she says.

(Y'all go follow her @wolftyla on instagram)

I click on her contact then I press the FaceTime sign.
She picks up as soon as it starts ringing.
"Wassup best friendddddd!!!"
She sticks out her tongue and starts being ghetto, oh lord. "Hey boo boo, I need your help."
"Oh shoot, who I gotta cut." She says getting serious.
"Nobody, I got a date."
"BIH WHO? Is it Darnell? cause you know I never liked him." She rolls her eyes. see, one day her eyes gonna get stuck in the back of her head.
"No, I stopped talkin to his no good for nothing ass. This guy is white and British."
"Good for you boo. And I didn't know you liked the white Chocolate, girl." She says smirking like a mad woman. "Yeah, but I don't know what to wear. Can you help me?"
"Sure, but first what's his name?" Oh shit I don't even know Mr.Styles name. "Ok what happened was, he's my professor so I don't really know his first name yet." She just stares wide eyed at me and I stare back. "Girl...he could be 40 something and he could kill yo ass but if he's hot and daddy as fuck, go for it...that's just me though. But you should wear something black like a black dress or something." I start contemplating on my short dress or long one. "Ok, thanks boo I'll call you later." " ok, let me know how it is." She blows a kiss then hangs up.

It's now 7:00 I have 30 minutes to do my makeup, I already showered so I don't have to worry about being musty.  I decided to go light on my makeup because I don't like to cake my face. While I'm doing my makeup I put on I Don't Know My Name, by Grace Vanderwaal she's a good little singer, I love this song it's really calming. I check my makeup in the mirror with a little lipgloss, and mascara, and some light pigment eyeshadow. I put on the the dress which I decided to wear, and spice it up with jewelry.

 I put on the the dress which I decided to wear, and spice it up with jewelry

I get a text from Mr.Styles saying that he'll be here in 2 minutes. So I put on some perfume and put my flats on. i grab my purse and phone, check my hair which was fine. By the time I was done he was already at my door knocking.

"Hey Mr. Styles"
"Hey Maria, you look beautiful"
"Thank you Mr.Styles" I say blushing, he holds his arm out and I gladly link arms with him and he leads me to his black Audi. "call me Harry, by the way"