Chapter V

We reach to our destination and we get out of his car, he smirks at me and sends a wink my way while he opens the door for me. I get out crouching down making sure not to hit my head on the car. This place looks very fancy, my eyes wide and curiously staring, he looks at me and chuckles, he opens all doors for me just like a gentleman. "I'm sure you've heard of this place before, Les Lumières?" he says nonchalantly. I look up at him he's kind of tall, "no I haven't actually." I state feeling a little out of place. It's beautiful, the sun is setting and you can see the city lights right outside of a huge window, where there are tables lined up perfectly.

 It's beautiful, the sun is setting and you can see the city lights right outside of a huge window, where there are tables lined up perfectly

The host comes up to us with a huge smile, "Hello and welcome to Les Lumières, how many will be dining in tonight?" she says. I let Mr. Styles speak, "Just the two of us, may we get a window seat please?" He asks very politely. "yes you may." She leads us to our table, which the table itself is very nice. She gently places down the menus and tells us to enjoy our food and proceeds back to her duties. Mr. Styles pulls out the seat for me and I sit. Damn this man is beautiful and has great manners! lord send a sign! He sits down eyeing me very carefully, probably realizing I'm not all that cute. I hide my face by looking down at the menu focusing on these expensive ass prices.
"You're really pretty you know that?" I look at his green eyes and feel my cheeks heating the fu*k up. "Thank you Mr. Styles." I respond very sheepishly. "I told you, Call me Harry" he sighs. "Okay...Harry", it sounds so weird coming out of my mouth, his student.

—————-
OKAY so i know i've been gone for a while i just kinda deleted the app thinking my stories were trash which they kinda are but i kind of want to finish this one so ENJOY sorry for being gone for so long :(