Part VI

Makayla's pov
Dinner was so good, he was so sweet and funny and handsome. I don't know how to feel about this, he's my professor and I'm just his student. I found out that he's 30 years old, and he was going to get married but he found her cheating on him, what a stupid woman. I wonder why, he's so hot. He's from England in a town called Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. He has an older sister named Gemma. He started asking about me and I felt like we were talking about me mostly, like school and my high school life, and even some embarrassing stories from middle school.

He's a really sweet guy it'd be nice to know more about him though...bing! Harry: *let's do something i'm bored :/* my eyes shoot to my phone screen when it starts ringing. "Good morning Harry" I yawn , I'm still in bed watching Baby Daddy. "morning, sleepy head." ,he chuckles, "what's the plan for today then?" I ask. "There's a farmers market somewhere around here, and they also have art on display too." that sounds really nice, I need to get some fruits and vegetables for dinner tonight. "After that, do you wanna eat at mine for dinner?" I ask hesitantly. "of course, I would love to." his deep british voice smoothly comes through the speaker of my phone. "I'll come get you at 12:30." he says, "okay, byye." I drag out. It's 11:00 right now I need to shower. I get up and turn the shower on, I like my showers steaming hot.

I already know what outfit I'll wear it's just a white crop top with frills, and some light wash high waisted shorts with my plain black belt. I can't forget my white air force ones either. I got braids recently so there's no need to do anything with my hair, maybe two space buns and light makeup. I top it off with some medium sized hoops. I get my purse and it looks like I'm ready on time. He rings my doorbell, and I'm greeted with casual harry,clad with a white t-shirt and black jeans with rips at the knees and some black old school vans. He looks so cute. "Ready to go?" ,He sends a smile my way and I smile back, "yes I am."