Damirae week Day 6: Truth or Dare|It's Obvious

A/n: The last part for 'I'm a sucker' series. Enjoy!!!
" Where... Am I again? " she puzzled as soon as she wakes up. She's not in her apartment again rather in a huge room, looks like hotel suite, with plushie stacked with her on the bed. There's a monitor beeping next to her showing the heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen level.

Slowly she got up, adjusting her vision as she rub her eyes. "I'm already dead am I? " when she get a clearer view. This is certainly not her or Damian's apartment. She tried to move her arm and she realise there's something poking at her arm. "I... V?? " she lift it up to see it clearly.

Still traumatise with yesterday incident she pulled the line including Monitor detector clipped to her finger. The monitor blared with alarm as it looses their detection sensor to her. "Oh, shit. " Quickly, she goes under the blanket.

Her mind were racing, thinking what how to escape from this unfamiliar room. She heard someone open the door, in rush manner as if they were in a hurry.

Ever since after she display her new ability, her sense are heightened, she beable to FOREFELT someone's aura either by her vision or feel.

This aura she felt is in alarming, a rush, is that worry? Still... Without any futher thought, she grab anything she could to become her weapon incase something happens. As soon as that person pull the blanket, her first instinct is to smacked them hard until they fell on the floor and yet, she DID.

Both of them fall, with Raven on top as advantage she tried to hit them with her pillow and....

"This is not the time for another pillow fight , Raven!" that person held her weapon with one hand.

"Damian?!! "

Damian frowned as he grab her pillow and put it away. " You think this absurd thing could kill me? " he scoffed.

Raven grab another pillow then smack his chest. " You. Won't. Understand. How. I. feel. After. All. I. Have. Been!" she punctuated every word with pillow smack.

Damian annoyed grab the pillow then pulled her towards him as he wrapped his arm around her. "I know. " he whispered.

"What? "

"That why I bought you here. " he muttered as his hands rub her arms.

Raven never felt like this before. For once, her mother does hug her like this after she's having nightmare but now... Her fake boyfriend pull up the same comfort hug. Warm and ensuring. How she wish they weren't in fake relationship at all. She sighed and lay her head on his chest.

"I heard something. Is everything o.." Someone open the door and stuttered. Damian and Raven both look at the entrance and saw Dick who is gasping as he saw their position.

"Dick, could you atleast be... " then Jason came from behind as he follow the eldest.

"Damian, the condom is in the drawer if you want to use it. " Jason barefaced point out at the drawer near the cabinet as he witness the awkward situation.

"What the..No! We were just...Talk!" Damian shouted in denial. Raven who is now in deep red quickly remove herself from him and sit on the bed, hugging her knees close to her chest.

"I'm...I'm sorry for all the ruckus. " Raven said timidly as she apologise.

"No.. No... It's okay. " said Dick as he tried to coax her in a friendly way. He still presume Raven were trying to recover from the traumatic experience she has before.

Damian rise as he put both of his hand aside to support his body weight while he looked at her. "You were having a hard time. I want you to rest to your full recovery. " he speak and Raven could feel his concern within the words.