Flirt 101 with Raven

"So,  how's my outfit? " as she twirl around,  letting the wind flow along her feathery dress

Damian still focus on his batcom as he investigate the criminal lord which he and Raven will confront in a few hours.

"Damian."

"What? " his eyes still glue to the screen.

Raven sighed as her lover still occupy his mind with the criminal lord that has several record that involve money laundering, child trafficking, kidnapping and bribery. "Why don't you take a look at me? "

"What about it?" as Damian type the computer like playing piano with winter sonata no. 3 piece.

"Need your opinion about it." Raven patiently wait for his attention as she playfully spun left to right while holding her dress tail.

"Beloved, you look good in anything. " Damian still concentrated on the file.

"But you haven't seen this one. I just got it today. " Raven smiled.

"You bought it?  On ebay? "

"No. It grew on me. " Her smile grew widely.

"Now,  that's bullsh--" Damian,  feeling disbelieved with her word as he quickly turn around to see what his beloved trying to brag about.

And indeed that dress certainly out of world,  literally. Its a black feather dress that cover her perfect frame. Her crown of antler encircled her head like crown, her red talon prominent against the black feather and so as her shoes.

Damian lost his words as he seen it, it really bring out her elegant,  her femme fatale.

"So? " Raven arched her brow as she seen his reaction.

Damian still speechless.

"Don't worry, darling. We'll have fun after this. " as she blow flying kiss towards the ever flustered Damian.

Damian, maintain his brooding face and turn around. Slowly he close his mouth with his hand and his face along with his ears burned with red tinted.

One point for Raven.

A/n: lol...enjoy my small snippet for my beloved otp and i present you the official quren of darkness outfit. Yay!