𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤.

Start from the beginning

he just didn't understand, what did he do to deserve this? he just wanted to be a normal teenage boy. have his first kiss, first football game, friends. 

but he could never get that.

tink! tink! tink!

jungkook quickly stood up, walking over to his window, and there he saw isabelle. after he left the hospital, he went to the park, his sickness wasn't as bad back then, so he was able to go outside. at the park, he saw isabelle, and found out they lived in the same neighboorhood. ever since then, they always hanged out.

 he opened the window, looking at isabelle. her long black hair shining like a star. her pale skin radiated beauty as her hazel eye's would lead you anywhere. 

"jungkook! meet me up on the rooftop!"  she whisper-screamed. he nodded, closing the window.

jungkook slowly opened his door before quietly shutting it, walking to the attic door he opened it, walking up the steps, as he got up there he walked to the window that connected to the roof.

once he saw it, he notice isabelle watching the moon. he smiled, "belle!" she turned around smiling. "come! I have a present!" she smiled. he hurriedly sat next to her. "close your eyes!" she giggled, as he did so, flashing his bunny teeth.

"donda~" he opened his eyes, seeing a brass handheld mini telescope. he gasped, "it must've cost a forutune!"

he carefully picked it up, "well since you like astronmy, i thought, why not see it closer?" she smiled, as she watched him use.

he smiled, "thanks belle" she smiled, "no problem."

they looked back up to the stars, "beautiful night, huh?"

he looked at her, "yea.." she looked over at him, realising how close their faces were, she blushed. 

they didn't notice, that they were slowly leaning in untill---their lips met.

belle froze, as she her eyes shut tightly and knuckles squeezed. soon the kiss broke and belle was blushing rapidly. she cleared her throat, standing up. 

"i-uh-i-m-i-i should go," she ran almost tripping, jungkook chuckled at her shyness, standing up, before walking back inside.

-3rd person- 

soon, isabelle got into her house, as she tucked herself in. she thought about the kiss, blushing hard. 

she soon giggled her self to sleep.

"ISABELLE!" isabelle shot up, "what mom?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. "i-its jungkook..." her mother confessed. 

isabelle quickly got out of bed, sliding her bunny slippers on, before dashing out the door, completley ignoring her mother's presences. 

the bottom of her slippers teared as she ran faster than she thought she ever could. she soon made it to their house, as a crowd and ambulance was there. she passed the crowd, trying to find Mrs.jeon and Mr.jeon, and she found them---crying.

and thats when she knew. she knew.

she fell to the ground, crying her heart out as she felt pain and it wouldn't stop. she was thinking about the kiss they shared less than 3 hours ago, and all those memories. 

"my name is jungkook!"

"my name is isabelle!"

she pounded her chest, as the pain grew more. soon the bed came out, with the sheet covering jungkook. jungkooks wrist fell to the side exposing their friendship braclet, she looked down to her wrist that had kook labled on it.

"this shows how strong our bond is!"

"omg, i love it kook!"

you taste like sunshine

just like you've been kissed

by the morning light

and i was the darkness

dancing with the stars

carelessly, breathlessly.

and our lips meet softly,

colours erupting in the atmosphere

 the absoulute lightest darkness

dawn is breaking;

a fleeting moment when

the sun kissed the moon

and thus they were never met to collide.

-fin-

|unedited|