091406

September 14, 2006

Last night, 8 PM, I drafted an essay about literature. It's half-done because I was so sleepy.

When I woke up today, I felt stranger laziness. I wanted to stay inside the house and do nothing. However, an industrious side of me pushed me to move on. the next thing happened, I have got a callous hand.

Mj was still quiet. The house would be so boring if Hanna is not present. She really completes the home!

Past three, I told Mj that she has to leave because we only have P40+ on my wallet. She strongly declined. I let her think about it, while I was watering the plants and burning the dried leaves/weeds. However, she was sturdy on her point. We take an hour on this disagreement.

Five-thirty, I gave up. I agreed on her. We'll go to Bautista. And, tomorrow she and Hanna will go to 'bayan'. However, when we're walking to Boso-Boso central, Mj saw the two robbers on our back. We knew they knew me. In lieu, we postponed our trip. They might rob us again tonight if we'll still leave.

Since, we have no more stock, we decided to cook champorado-- which was only complemented with cocoa and sugar, for our dinner. Never mind. At least, we have eaten a perfect champorado, last merienda.

Because of this supposed sojourn, I have learned that Mj was angry with me. I don't exactly know why. Maybe it's due to last last night incident. If that was so, she so sensitive now, huh! Sabagay! She's pregnant, pala.

While waiting for Mj, I reword my essay which was half-done. I changed topic. Past eight, I've written a new one --which was all about writing. It's yet untitled and drafted. However, when I read it aloud to Mj, I liked it! Mj doesn't appreciate any of my writings. I should say, she does not understand those. Bahala siya!

"Lord, God, bless us tomorrow. Protect us. Make us  safe in our 'lakad'. Amen!"