092106

September 21, 2006

Despite the problem, I woke up with happy heart. I knew we're about to face in difficulties but I still did my usual chores. Mj and I were very supportive to each other.

We have no rice for lunch, thus I cooked, in lieu, sotanghon. Good thing, we have lots of canned goods.

Two, before the rain falls, we left the house to Bautista. We were then decided to leave the house totally. We walked through the highway with a heavy bag of Hanna's stuffs and our remaining stocks. Mj and Hanna rode on from 'Kanto'. I continued walking, which I coincidentally saw Arthuro in the highway. He has known about our decision.

In Bautista, Mama told Jano about our problem. She dramatically related everything, which made Jano agreed. The latter was willing to support our decision. He later pushed me again to find a job.

It's supposed to be what I have t prioritize. I must be employed so that I could earn for a capital. I actually talked to Mj about my business plans. I proposed to her the loading business, which she agreed upon. We just hoped we would be able to ask for our remaining P1000 salary. It's a big help. 

I wanted to watch TV till midnight yet my eyes were so heavy. Besides, I was so tired.

Hanna becomes 'cryingful'. We’re all disturbed. Good thing she has fallen asleep again.