Bonus Chapter : Family

Start from the beginning

"Okay", Jimin smirked folding his arms. "If you tell EunHa about that, I will tell her that it was you who crashed the bicycle in her car and broke the side light"

Now it was Miyoung's turn to gasp. "How do you know about this?", this was supposed to be a mess she thought she had taken care by blaming it on her drunk Hoseok uncle.

"Oh honey", the man bent down to her level. "I am your father, aren't I? I know what all my kids are upto"

Miyoung pouted and looked down. Maybe if she tried to pull a sweet face like her sister Areum, it could get her out of going to school.

"Sweetie, that won't work", Jimin chuckled as he ruffled her hair. "Get going now. Don't take much time". Miyoung groaned as she turned around and shut the door.

When Jimin turned to wake the last and youngest one, he saw her sitting awake already on the bed.

"Morning appa", she said with the brightest smile and Jimin's heart melted. "Morning to my sweetest little child", he said cooing her as he smothered her face in kisses.

"Appa stop", Areum giggled as Jimin tickled her. "I will get late for school", she said as her short legs tried to get themselves off the bed. "If only your Unnie and Oppa were like you", Jimin sighed as he looked at Areum. The younger just chuckled, giving Jimin a hug before walking away with hurried steps to the bathroom.

Taemin was still sleeping so Jimin picked him up as he took him to their room. Once inside he put the little boy on bed, turning on the shower inside. He came back later to fetch the boy as he placed him under the warm water.

Taemin gasped as he felt his whole body soak with the water, his eyes fluttering and struggling against the water droplets that threatened to enter his sockets.

"APPPPAAAA !", the boy yelled with all his might, curling his fists to show his anger.

Jimin smirked. "Get down in 15 minutes for breakfast", before closing the door and leaving.

———•••———

I ran down the stairs, simultaneously putting my hair in a top knot as I prepared to enter the kitchen, cursing myself at oversleeping — but I wasn't to blame either. Jimin's chest was just warm and fuzzy.

I stopped as the smell of pancakes filled my nose. Who was cooking? I was here, The triplets weren't allowed to touch the gas and Jimin couldn't cook to save his life.

I peeked through the wall to be met with a set of broad shoulders and another smaller blonde man who were whisking things up in the kitchen.

"Oppa", I walked towards them and Jin looked up, a smile on his face. Even when he was nearing his 40, SeokJin was the most handsome man ever. His features hadn't aged a day just matured into that of a middle aged man. Beside him stood Yoongi. His blonde hair harmonized his pale skin as he smiled at her. Just like Jin, he still looked young and in his early thirties. Though I credit it all to his wife Nina Unnie. Despite how much I kept nagging him about his hair falling out, Yoongi still preferred to be blonde.

"Morning EunHa, did you sleep well?", Jin cooed her little sister as he took her into a hug despite the fact that she was almost 32 now and the mother to three kids.

"I did ! But what are you and Yoongi Oppa doing downstairs so early in the morning?"

"He dragged me", Yoongi complained flipping the pancake and stacking it on a pile.

Jin chuckled. "I had to be at the ER for a night shift. I came back and realized I forgot to buy milk. So I came in to borrow some only to realize the Park family was still sleeping. That is why I started making breakfast for you all. And because I needed help, I dragged Yoongi down as he is the only one who can cook without burning the house down"