••••••••••

It was time for Defense Against the Dark Arts with the Gryffindors. Lillian was standing in front with her friends in the classroom. Remus had them all standing up the desks moved to the side of the room. All the Gryffindors were in the front and the Hufflepuffs decided to stay in the back.

They all stood in front of a wardrobe that shook and banged. All the students looked uneasy as it made loud noises.

"Intriguing, isn't it?" Remus said as he stood behind the students and then walking to the front of the room. "If anyone would like to venture a guess on what is inside?"

"There's a boggart inside there." Dean said.

"Very good."  Remus said and It shook once more and everyone took a step back. "Can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?"

Lillian looked uneasy as Harry and Hannah looked at her, wondering why she looked nervous. Lillian knew what a boggart was and she didn't want to face it.

"No one knows...." Lillian says with a nervous look.

"Boggarts are shape shifters, they take the shape of whatever particular person fears he most." Hermione adds. "That's what makes them so-"

"Terrifying." Remus finishes. "Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now. Without wands please." Everyone nodded in the room and Remus said the spell. "After time, Riddikulus."

"Riddikulus." Everyone repeated.

"Very good, a little louder, very clear. Riddikulus." Remus told them.

"Riddikulus." Everyone said again, but louder.

"That's the easy part, you see the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a boggart is laughter. You need to force its shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain, uh Neville will you join me?" He asked and looked over at Neville.

Neville looked scared and looked around and tried to see if someone else would go but Remus wanted him to come up.

"Come on, don't be shy." Neville came up and looked at Remus nervously. "Now Neville, what frightens you most of all?"

Neville paused and didn't seem to want to say it out loud but he looked up at Remus and said "Professor Snape."

Everyone laughed at that and even Remus chuckled at his fear, seeing that the potion Professor scared him.

"Professor Snape... He frightens all." He joked. "You live with your grandmother correct?"

"Yes, But I don't want that boggart to turn into her either." Neville told him and everyone laughed once more.

"No, no it won't. Picture her clothes, only her clothes very clearly in your mind. As long as you see it, we'll see it. Now when I open that wardrobe here's what I want you to do." Remus instructed.

He came close to Neville and whispered in his ear so no one else could here. He nodded and Remus stood beside him.

"Wand ready? One... two... three!" Remus the waved his wand and unlocked the door. The door creaked open slowly and out came Snape. He began to walk closer to Neville and Neville pointed his wand.