The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!

Почніть із самого початку

His plan was very simple to smple, almost dumb proof. it happened in phases. phase 1, move all passangered to the front carts, keeping out area of operations small. Phase 2 severing the empty carts, leaving elemental dust on bored. Phase 3 detonate the cart with a shot, limiting the Grimms numbers. Phase 4 was a matter of safety. hold out until the grimm decided to fuck off.
Credo was so sure of this idea, i just needed to follow his steps. Nobody was going to die he said, No will die.

i crawled out of the train feeling the force of the wind push at my back, Raven walked to my side and Credo walked in the center. Raven tied her hair up in a pony tail. it looked good on her, but i sure all that hair would get in the way for right now.
"You good?" Credo asked, i noted my head, "alright ill take that. look at all of them its going to be like swatting flys."
three spaced out bumps gave Credo the signal, everyone had moved to the Front carts. He rigged the carts with explosives also using some of my Dust shells as an ignitor. the Train jerked, the carts behind started to grow apart.
"remember what i told you kid." I twisted Aoi's handel pulling out its handle, explosing a trigger. It's blade popped out sliding back explosing a barrel. i loaded the cylinder full of flame dust rounds, "on my Q." i rested my finger on the trigger starring directly at the Cart, "Wait...Wait...wait..." slow breathing steady finger squeeze "NOW!"
a loud pop escaped the barrel blowing me back a few feet. The bullet spiraled through the air, hitting the explosive detonating the remaining explosives in the carts.The grimm, burned in ash. the rest had charged toward us. right like Swatting flys.
"IKU,"
Wait what did he just say?
It was only seconds later until i sent the bullets flying in the air. with a pull of a trigger one grimm would brun in ashes. I cover the rear thinning out the numbers While Raven and Credo would cut down any stragglers. two quick snap shots time to load a the cylinder again. Twisting Aoi's collaping the handle the blade went back to its normal position hiding the barrel, flicking out the cylinder loading more flame shells.
"Easy, kiddo. dont use your rounds so aimlessly like that. helpful tip try combining elements together."
"What? but i dont think thats even-"
"Trust me kid i know a thing or two." Credo smiled, i put trust in his words, i thought about what elements i could use. ice and earth? Maybe use the flame as propellant.
i twisted Aoi once more extending the handle, exposing the trigger and barrel. i pointed Aoi directly in the center of the Grimm hored. i twisted Aoi several more times to load the individual rounds, Aoi began to smoke.
"Thats good kid! whenever your ready let it rain on those grimm," Credo called out slamming his mace across his body into a grimm, it didnt just burn to ash it exploded from the mace's momentum before burning away.
I pulled the trigger holding nothing back. the numbers of grimm started to dwindel. good news all around.
"Y/N! LOOK OUT!!" Raven shouted, i took her warning looking to my immediate left a grimm had got passed Credo, i held out Aoi directly out in front of me stopping the grimm's advancement it's fangs couldn't close but The smell of its breath almost sickening. i-i think im getting a better grasp on her. the only limitation i have with Aoi is what i can do with her.
I twisted Aoi again, collaping the handle reseting the blade. i cut upward cutting the grimm in half. Flicking the cylinder out loading flame shells this time. i ran up the train, twisting Aoi repeatedly, shooting down Grimm after grimm. one shot grazed its wing as it collaped on the train i made a little bit of air impaling Aoi into its center mass cuting deep into its center mass. kicking it off the train shooting a round it burned away.
"Impressive Kid, almost reminds me."
"Reminds you of what?" Raven question cutting down a few more grim thinning there numbers.
"Nah, nevermind that. We're already in phase 4 now all we need to do is hold out."

"Y/N!!!" Raven shouted across the train, i had just load Aoi with flame shells, she pointed to the sky. It clicked okay just need a little lift. Credo covered my ass while i made my way to Raven revving up Aoi until the blade burned red. i held her hand, "Make sure to grab me afterward."
Aoi released all of its build up heat lunching raven and i in the air, i used the momentum to spin Raven around me once throwing her more up in the air. Raven stabbed one Grimm to regain her footing, before cutting it down having its ashes be blown away from the wind. It was a repeated process, with each grimm she killed her elevation drop or rose. it almost looked like she was flying.
"already mate im gonna need you to lighten my fall," i told myself reaching out to the frog grimm grabbing it center mass having it in front of me as we both fell ontop of the train cause a deep dent in the exterior of the train.
"You know for a brick, you flew pretty good." Credo snarcked, i laughed back at his joke. we pulled our weapons on each other, ending a surpise attack the grimm had attempted to insatiate behind our backs.
i couldnt see Raven for a while, i guess she had been taking care of some of them up high.
"Alright kid time to get in the carts," Credo said.
"But Raven's still out there im not gonna leave her!"
"we held out long enough, besides we're coming up on the tunnel." I looked behind him getting eyes on the tunnel Credo had just mentioned. So that was his plan. But... oh right! her semelbance. that why she wanted me to catch her! i followed Credo back into the cart. all the passangers kept their heads down just in case something went wrong.
A loud woosh popped my ears, i spun around having my arms open. Raven rammed into me back first. some air blew out of me. i felt something hard pierce my gut i hope it was Siegfried's hilt. Nope Raven greeted me elbow to abs.
"nice catch..." raven complimented, i tapped her shoulder, i couldn't talk just yet not until i regained my lost air.
"They're not going to stop once we get to the tunnel, we need something else to give us an edge." credo dropped to ground catching his breath.
"I got this," i grabbed six hollow bullets infusing some of my aura in them flicking out Aoi's cylinder, load each round. sprinting to the rear cart twisitng Aoi's handel until its blade shine a bright white hue. The trained entered the tunnel the only light was at the start of the tunnel. they swarmed the entrance like bees. i place Aoi over my shoulder twisitng the handle once more, one slash diagnaolly, twisting the handle another slash making two aura slashies into a X launching it towards the entrance. The grimm that swarmed bruned in ashes. So we made our getaway.

walking back into the cart i drop on my ass from exhastion. Raven handed me some water, which i gracfully accepted. By the skin of my hair we were able to make it through this. I wont start having regrets about what ifs or should have. i starred directly at my palm trembeling. forming it into a fist i wouldnt stop shaking.
"Its okay Y/N, we made it through..."
"YOU!" a woman voice shouted through the crowd, Raven helped stand as i looked into the crowd people jerk back and forth side to side, "YOU BASTARD!" the woman that shouted out presented herself to me with a slap arcoss my face, "wasnt it you who told my son, everything was going to be okay!" as the rest of the passangers looked at the commotion i looked back at the mother tears filled her eyes, "Arent huntsman such as yourself suppose to keep us safe! you had the means to do all this damage and distruction, yet you couldnt have saved my son!"
"Ma'am, we did the best we could," Raven stepped in speaking for me, while i stayed back. the boys body was still fresh in my head...the pool of blood on the ground, the lifeless corpse. I couldnt save a life just like, Nero.
"i-i'm sorry," i muttered, my head hung low.
"I dont care for youre apologizes!!" she cryed, grabbing hold of Raven, "I just want my son back! bring him back to me!!"
"hey kid," Credo caught my attention, "i'll take care of things here just find a room y'know catch your breath and what not."

more and more i find myself wonder is my life worth all this ache, i had a reason to live, to kill the bloodeline of Kamwui, but after everything ive been through it is right to take anothers life, just like Tai had said. Was killing both my uncles drawing me closer to that goal, or have i slowly forgotten such an unachievable task... I looked at Aoi, with more cracks and dents on the blade, may my sword give me the answer to the type of man i wanna be. The line my mother once said to me years back. Was i forgetting what my blade was for? All this time being at beacon, doing missions with STRQ, being at Atlus with KMSN. Spending everyday with Raven, it feels like ive had such a long journey and ive found a new place to rest a place where i can call my own paradise.
i stubbled into an empty room on the train, sliding the door close i dropped Aoi on the ground falling to my knees,
"UUAaaaaa!!!"

I rode out the rest of the Train ride alone, Raven didnt come by nor did Credo which i was fine on both accounts. once the captain announced arrival time i stubbled out of the room, laying down on the floor a little birdy with my luggage wrapping herself in her arms. i kneeled down parting some of her hair behind her ear. i took up a seat right next to her, as her body leaned on me. I moved automatically taking off my coat draping it over her and wrapping my arm around her.
"Thank you..." Raven whispered in her sleep, "For not leaving again..."
I wont, Raven. But, Hinoka, Vass, and Valas still have to die. Not for some outrages responsibility I made up for myself, but for my personal Vendetta. Shiro, Milla, i hope you're both okay...