P.S. I Hate You 2

.

.

"So what, we're just suddenly going back to this again?" Blue choked out, tears brimming her eyes.

"God dammit Blue, don't act like you haven't done this before." I angered, shaking my head.

"Harry! I wasn't the one who fucking kissed her! What the hell is wrong with you?" She rose her voice, shoving me away.

"I was drunk, and I wasn't thinking okay I--"

"You should've thought before that then. You know exactly this isn't what I want to deal with all over again and I hate it! I really do. It's different now okay? You can't just go around fucking with different girls like--"

"Like what? I married you, for the kids. Everything, was for them."

"So what now, you're just throwing everything away? Just like the first time, huh? You never wanted me, you just wanted the thought of me. The thought of actually keeping me. If you can't, then just let me go. It's what you should've done in the first place."

There was a silence, nothing but our heavy breathing being heard.

"You're right." I said.

She winced, looking away. ''You know, I wanted this so badly.. Us."

"You have no idea, Blue." I whispered, the tears threatening to spill as well.

With that, I had left her standing there with nothing but my last words and a whole past that's got us thinking..

What the hell did we do to deserve this.