"okay, what am i missing?" scott asked.

"two people go in. three come out. i checked all the footage. not a single person enters that building before the technician the entire day. so where does that something really big and really fast come from?" stiles asked.

"there's another way in." scott said.

-

they went over to the communication towers and they began to look around for another possible entrance for the big and fast creature.

"you see that?" stiles asked.

"i see blood." scott said.

"look where it leads to." stiles said seeing a locker that was knocked over.

scott went and moved the locker out of the way but he was struggling so stiles went and helped him and they punched it back up.

they all saw a hole in the floor and a latter that would give someone easy access to get in and out of the building.

-

marcie and alice walked back to her room to see an orderly snapping her fingers over marcie's body.

"i have been here a long time, marcie. you think i haven't seen this before? i know when patients are pretending. manipulating to get what they want. you're not getting out of here. someone as dangerous as you are. we can keep you here for the rest of your life." she said grabbing marcie's face.

"you have to wake up." alice said.

"what if i can't?" marcie asked.

"then you won't be able to help your friends and they'll die without you." alice told her.

"how am i supposed to help them when i'm like this?" marcie asked.

"you learned to fight, didn't you?" alice asked.

"i only have my magic." marcie replied.

"you learned more than you think you did, and faster than an ordinary person could." alice said.

"none of that matters now." marcie told her as she stared at her own catatonic body.

"it does. because i'll teach you the rest. i'm going to show you how to use your magic. how to use it as a weapon." alice said.

-

they went down the latter and began to walk down some halls.

stiles was shining his UV light and they saw it ray on top of something.

"what is that?" scott asked him.

"it looks like latin." stiles told him.

stiles knew that if marcie was here she'd probably know what it was.

"hold up that light. i'm gonna get a picture of it." scott said taking out his phone.

"stiles, hold the light still." scott said and they saw that stiles fell to the ground after being paralyzed by tracy.