Chapter 1

As I leant my head lent against the car window, I stare into the lush greenery ahead, strumming my fingers along with my music that seemed to be blasting rather loudly in my ear drums.

My wolf was awaiting eagerly to explore through out our luscious new estate"Are we there yet?", My younger sister Milly whined, for what felt like the millionth time today.

"Nearly Princess", My soon to be step Mother, Theresa assured her. It sickens me how she thinks she can just walk into our lives and take over everything.

So much has changed since Theresa's daily presence.

Three years ago my Mother died in a horrific rouge attack, trying to protect Milly and I. Although sometimes, when I'm alone I tend to wish I could go back in time and be the one to die instead of her.

I know if my Mother was standing before myself today, she would force me to take back such words, but it's the guilt buried inside me developing these feelings within.

Milly refuses to acknowledge that our Mother ever existed. I used to believe the reason behind it was because she doesn't remember her, being so young at the time of the accident, but even the mention of her name, makes Milly's body stiffen.

It's not like Theresa would ever be willing to sacrifice her herself, for her new family. If she was ever offered a chance too, she'd hide like the coward she really is deep down.

Even if my Father and Sister can't see who she really is, I'm willing to prove it, one way or another. Soon after my Mothers death, my Father fell into bad depression, eventually seeking help from our small towns werewolf church. In exchange for receiving the closure he needed to partly heal an never ending wound, he started bringing Theresa around more often.

The werewolf church, looks like a off limits, beautiful mansion to the average human eye, but its much more grand beyond.

Our Father was never one for open discussion about Mum, it was only time's I'd tiptoe too the bathroom in early hours of a morning. Taking the time to glance through his room and desperately inhale the image of such a delicate moment. I'd silently capture the distress he openly shared, staring at the crisp midnight sky. Tears were never a option for Dad, he was one to keep it bottled up inside. Only at such times, could I see the man that was truly broken and the raw bleeding heart that could never be claimed as more than just shattered pieces shadowing within his depressed soul ever again. 

He for one will never overcome the loss of her, because she was his destined soul mate.

Every werewolf has a mate and not one fellow werewolf I've ever came across didn't have one. Only legends create the scary thought that only the darkest of people, live a sad miserable life, mate-less. In my eyes, a Mate is that one person who understands every dustiest and mixed up thread in your soul, with a single glance. They register all your flaws and consume them as a masterpiece of perfection. Their your lovers, best friends and other half, together as one.

I personally promised myself that no matter who my Mate is, I will love love with my whole heart.

"And we're here", My Dad announced proudly. I slowly dragged myself out of the car. Still slightly tired from Theresa's obnoxious habit of snoring, she should really get that looked at, its not in the slightest way healthy.

I stare amazed by the beautiful two story house that stood before me.

"Everything's already in place, we just need to unpack our belongings now", Theresa beams. Of course everything is in it's correct place, what else would you expect from a freaking perfectionist like her?

The lounge room was overwhelming with an plasma TV attached to the wall above the elegant fireplace, a beige rug placed under the crisp glass coffee table and three black expensive looking leather couches surrounding it all.

On the left there's a study for Theresa's stupid Party planning business and to the right an open luscious space containing a luxurious kitchen with all the latest cooking equipment.

The beautiful black island was long and steady looking was the main attraction in the kitchen, containing my excitement, I already started to note ideas down in my head on what I planned on whipping up first.

Cooking skills came like a breeze from living with my Mum half my life, she was a amazing cook and was known for her melt in your mouth pastry's.

"I'm going to check out my room", I muttered.

Walking up the stiff spiral stairs, I arrived in front of a long hallway. Opening Door after door, until I found what I was looking for.

I didn't particularly want the designer to decorate my room but Theresa insisted. Although I must admit they did an pretty okay job.

Black paint covered my walls from top to bottom, just how I liked it. Posters ranging from All time low to Fall out boy were pinned around my room.

A queen sized bed was arranged rather neatly against the corner of my room with an light Aqua bed spread, being my all time favorite color. I looked out the window above my desk and smiled at the beautiful view.

"Dinners ready!", Milly squeaked.

"What have I told you about knocking", I grunted.

Once I was getting changed and she barged in pestering me about some stupid doll she lost and I surely, didn't appreciate her telling all my friends about my polka dotted underwear she saw me standing in.

"Whatever."

So there's the first official chapter. Comment what you think or feel free to message me.

Don't be shy and vote my beautiful minions xx