"Well you didn't have to laugh at EVERYTHING she said just like she didn't have touch your arm or bat her eyelashes every freaking second." Perrie explained, remembering her spare key in her bag and tried to walk around the passenger side since Jade was blocking the driver's one before discreetly pressing the unlock button.

Jade was all too quick to lock it again which resulted to a release of an angry groan from Perrie "She was being friendly," she emphasized "she's trying to make a sale"

"She was flirting and you're oblivious." The blonde pointed out again, as soon as she pressed unlock, Jade's thumb locked it again with her own key. "Stop locking me out of my own car dammit!"

"well stop being jealous! Seriously, you're getting riled up over nothing" the brunette screamed equally with force, walking over beside Perrie.

"Really Jade?" Perrie exclaimed, facing her "you wouldn't get a bit jealous if it was me that some stranger ran their fingers over my arms" her voice dropping dangerously low and her eyes turning to slits while she ran her fingers delicately up and down Jade's exposed arm raising goose bumps along their trail as she continued "bat their eyelashes lustily ever so often, leaned too close,"

She took a step closer to the older geordie who was now staring at her with darkened eyes. "while you're just right.there.watching."

Jade couldn't help her lust filled thoughts as she tried to get her frantic breathing in control before she tried to answer "I would"

"So you understand how I'm so frustrated right now, because we both know how I am with sharing things that are exclusively mine" Perrie reasoned. All Jade can do was nod at this point as Perrie's fingers traced her collarbone and her hot breath close to her ear.

"And the way that woman was mentally undressing, or worse" she paused, lowering her hand to the front of Jade's waistband, teasing the edge. "mentally fucking you" as soon as she whispered it, Jade heard a clicking of a lock and felt herself being pushed in the passenger seat before being straddled. Before they both knew it, they were pulling at each other, their kisses deep and consuming, Jade tried to pulled away slightly to take a breath but was immediately pulled back in by Perrie, nipping her bottom lip and soothing it over with her tongue asking for access which the brunette granted, putting her own tongue in the mix. They both felt their fight for dominance but with the pent up jealousy Perrie still possessed she's gonna make sure she's gonna win. She's gonna claim Jade and they'll enjoy it as hell.

Her lips released Jade's and started to leave little kisses and light bites across her jawline, capturing her earlobe between her teeth then continuing towards her neck. The subtle whimpers coming from her girlfriend spurred Perrie on as she latched on to Jade's pulse point and made sure to soothe it with her tongue. She can feel her own arousal pooling between her thighs. She grinded her hips down against the brunette which made her moan deeply at the welcome contact.

"You're wearing too much clothes" the blonde mumbled against her collarbone and tugged her top and unlatched her bra before Jade could protest. Not that she would, cause let's face it, she was completely at her mercy right now and it's the hottest thing seeing the mischievous glint in her eyes. Plus the possibility of getting caught just made her head spin. Thank goodness for tinted windows.

Perrie's mouth immediately gave attention to her right breast, flicking her tongue over the erect bud while her hand palmed the left. She positioned her thighs in between Jade's and ground against it, releasing her own moans. When she was sure she's given enough love to both, she switched and continued the ministrations for a minute before reclining the chair as her knees landed on the floor.

The brunette's groan reverberated against the car walls as Perrie tugged her shorts and underwear down and was met with glistening folds. She looked up through her eyelashes and was met with one of the most arousing view; Jade looking at her with hazy eyes, their shade of hazel darker than usual and her chest heaving, making her breast look absolutely ravishing as a light sheen of sweat settled on her skin.