Chapter 43-The condition

Start from the beginning

"Okay, also, I will be working and will be sometimes visiting here, also take this"(Zach)

I threw a box towards him, he caught it and looked at it

"What's this?"(Paron)

"Go back to the forest and open it, make sure nobody's near you"(Zach)

"I made it especially for the three of you, everything is there, including my letter"(Zach)

I teleported back to the Union of the Severance

"I'm back"(Zach)

Of course instantly teleporting inside her room would be weird so I teleported infront of her door while making sure nobody was near it

"You're early, the break is not even done yet"(Leria)

"I like to go early"(Zach)

'Master'(Moonlight)

'What?'(Zach)

'Amy, umm, she did something unexpected'(Moonlight)

'What did she do?'(Zach)

'She was able to connect herself to "Heaven" and is now able to materialize in it

'What?!'(Zach)

'I know Master, she must've secretly did it on her own'(Moonlight)

'Amy?'(Zach)

'Yes Zach?'(Amy)

'Not surprised since Moonlight calls me Master'(Zach)

'Anyway, why did you connect yourself to Heaven?'(Zach)

'Amy wanted to be useful to Zach at least in some way other than optimizing skills, so Amy is practicing to materialize and try to level up in heaven'(Amy)

'You've even come to have a mind of your own huh"(Zach)

'So please, let Amy be of help in the outside world'(Amy)

'Okay, but once you reach level 210, you could come with me after that'(Zach)

'Amy will do her best to reach level 210'(Amy)

'Okay, so, you just level up there and I go and work'(Zach)

I stopped chatting with Amy and started working

"Zach, can you please tell my mother to increase the number of guards patrolling the castle?"(Leria)

"Okay"(Zach)

I walked out of the room and went to Meran to tell to increase the number of guards patrolling the castle

"Hmm, if she says so, you can go back now, we dont want to leave Leria alone"(Meran)

"Yep, I'm gonna go back to Leria"(Zach)

"Zach"(Meran)

"Yes?"(Zach)

"What do you specialize on?"(Meran)

"Hmm, I guess magic technology, and magic itself"(Zach)

"Good, another one who knows magic technology, can you study this?"(Meran)

Meran passed onto me the bracelet she has been wearing

"Okay"(Zach)

I silently used the skill "God's Eye" to know its structure, after that I pressed the "on" button

"Wha?!, instantly?!"(Meran)

When the bracelet was on, a hologram popped up, there was a menu of items to choose, one app on the menu was a red colored mail

"Let's see"(Zach)

I pressed the mail, after that was a hologram of a little girl, the hologram moved and started talking

"A recording huh"(Zach)

"Sylph!"(Meran)

Meran ran towards the hologram and she passed through it

"Sylph...?"(Meran)

I stopped the recording and turned towards her to point out that it was a hologram

"This is a hologram, this is like the real world but it is only a digital recording of the real world, please listen as this might have a very important message for you"(Zach)

I started the video again and let it play

"Meran, of you are seeing this, this means that I have passed through another world, the gate should be locked and no one should be able to open it"(Sylph)

Sylph slightly looked sad, I can tell that there was a lot of feeling put into this recording

"I know that this might be too late to say but...I will miss you...you are a great queen but I know that you are also sharing everybody's pain, and I might have made it worse, but please take care of yourself, I don't want to lose you, you are my important friend"(Sylph)

"I know that it has only been a week or so that we've shared moments, but within those moments are memories that I cherish, and I hope you will cherish them too, as my final and last farewell gift I give you this"(Sylph)

The bracelet took out a storage device containing something

"Open this and the manual should be there, our memories, the moments we had are all in there, including how I found out about those devourers, something hidden is inside of that device, find it and use it"(Sylph)

"I hope you wont be mad at me...farewell, I hope we can meet again.."(Sylph)

The recording ended and the bracelet was still there and the released storage device
_______
"?, the signal is becoming stronger...Master...they're coming...with more firepower than before"(??3)

"Damn, this is why I hate those bugs, I thought I destroyed them a long time ago"(??1)

"We need to get him to improve faster, we also need to somehow warn them"(??2)

"I'll do that, Master you've got the emergency orb right?"(??3)

"Yes, as usual, you're the one who works the hardest"(??1)

"Thank you for the compliment Master"(??3)

"Now, we should have enough time to make them prepare and fight them"(??2)

"Though I could destroy them in one go, I want to make it fun"(??1)

"Or, he could experience how you did on the war against those monsters"(??2)

"It took me three months to prepare for that that, moreover I knew it in advance, but him though...he might not be able to make it at this rate"(??1)

"What will he do now?, leave his friends to save the world or to sacrifice himself to save his friends and the world? or maybe.....the same as I did"(??1)

"Only one way to find out"(??2)
______
Well one thing came up in my mind, "Why am I writing so slow?", and "Why cant I think of anything?", to be honest IDK why, I just cant think of anything to write, just full out 'writing' version of the TERM named "C***block"