Chapter 4. Rainy Day

Start from the beginning

(Sayori): "hehe, you really put me on a trap Y/N, but, you're wrong...
Nothing happened to me, i've always been like this, you're just seeing it for the first time"

(Y/N): "seeing what?, what are you talking about Sayori?"

(Sayori): "you're really making me say it, don't you Y/N?, i guess that i don't have any other choice"
"the thing is...

I've had really bad depression my whole life...

Did you know that, why do you think i'm late to school every day?, well, at least like two days before, because most days, i can't even find a reason for get out of bed, what reason is there to do anything when i know how worthless i am.
Why go to school?
Why make friends?
Why eat?
Why to make other people to put their energy and caring to waste by having them spend it on me?
That what's it feels like, and that's why i want to make everyone happy...
Without making anyone worrying about me"

(Y/N): "..."

I'm in shock, i can't even find how to respond, how Sayori keept that all this time

(Y/N): "why Sayori"

(Sayori): "huh?"

(Y/N): "why you didn't tell me about that?, it almost feel like i've been betrayed as your close friend

(Sayori): "you don't understand, i didn't tell you because you'll put your effort on my instead of more important things, and i can't do that for you, you are my best friend"

I can't hide anymore, i have to say it to her, even she don't like it...

(Y/N): "but Sayori, i don't want to be your friend "

(Sayori): "what..." she said heartbroken

(Y/N): "i've been thinking about it every day and i can't get you out of my head, Sayori...

I love you, and i don't want you as a friend, i want to be more

Finally, i've confesed my love to Sayori, she glances at me crying putting me into an tight embrace

(Sayori): "i love you too, but, i'm to afraid of what will happen, and if you regret it?

(Y/N): "nothing in this world is making me change my opinion, i know you since years ago and i've been feeling this way for you when a saw you for first time, but i was to afraid to tell you...
But now, i'll make anything for you even to help you, but i need you to promise me that you are going to tell me every bad tought you have in mind"

(Sayori): "i don't know, i don't know, i don't know..."

Sayori hugs me tighter, and buries her face on my chest

(Sayori): "but i only know something...
everything it's scares me, what i'll would do to you to go away from me scares me, your hugs are pretty warm, that is scary too"

Sayori let me go, so do i

(Y/N): "we have this whole weekend for the two of us, right?"

(Sayori): "yeah"

(Y/N): "it's going to be fun, right?"

(Sayori): "yeah"

(Y/N): "what do you want to do tomorrow?"

(Sayori): "what you have in mind?"

(Y/N): "well i were thinking that we could go to the mall"

(Sayori): "l-like a date?"

(Y/N): "only if you want to"

(Sayori): "i need to think about it?"

(Y/N): "sure, take your time"