I Got Roped Into Something Dangerous

I tried my best to dig my heel into the sidewalk as Percy and Grover dragged me into Lotus Hotel and Casino. I didn't want to enter that accursed place, not a chance, even if I can live forever in there and stay young! I grabbed the Hotel door frame and tried to hold my place, and Percy had to pull me harder. And that game tug of war ended up with me on the bed with nose bleed (Annabeth had to punch my face, she waved it off as accident, but I swear she did it on purpose, since I always dismissed her question towards me).

So, here am I on the damn Hotel while Grover tried his best to stop my nose from sprouting more blood. Annabeth and Percy already gone into the casino, after they bathe, sleep and eat. I never saw people did that things faster than a speeding bullet. After Grover made sure that the bleeding is stop. He excused himself as he ran out from the room and headed straight into the elevator door. I lowered my head and stood up from the bed, I made my way slowly into the bathroom and stopped right in front of the sink.

"I have to find a way to bust them out" I muttered as I lifted my head up.

I saw a boy with dark blue eyes, tired expression, messy black hair (thank goodness, Aphrodite stopped to make it neat), slightly pale skin, staring straight back at me. I sighed in frustration as I hit the mirror hard and shattered it. The pain that came from my hand brought my mind back into reality, at least the pain kept me awake in here. I quickly pushed the bathroom door opened as I grabbed my own backpack and the blue backpack. Who knows how long we stayed in here, I said mentally. What I knew, everything changed since I came in this accursed world, so I prefer to bust them out now. I quickly pushed through the crowd and tried my best to found Percy, Annabeth and Grover. Some of the crowd gave me angry looks, but they quickly focused on their stupid game and ignored me and the blood that came from my right hand. I found Percy and he looked quite dazed.

"Percy!" I called him and ran towards him.

Percy looked at me dazedly as he trying to figure out my name "Reiner..." he said and blinked a couple of times.

I grabbed his shoulder, ignoring that my blood stained his T-Shirt (hope that this is not his favorite one) and I shook him hard "Percy, snapped out of it! This is a trap!"

Percy tried his best to focus on me "Trap? Ugh..."

I dug my nail into his shoulder and Percy flinched by the pain. His eyes started to focus on me and he started to regain his consciousness. Percy blinked again and he started to look around, he tried to get his bearing.

"Uh, are we still in here?" Percy asked me "In the Hotel I mean"

I quickly nodded at him "Yeah, and we need to get out from here fast"

Percy grabbed my arm "Mind to explain why?"

I froze when Percy asked that, I'm so focused on busting them out and forgot to make an excuse. I darted my eyes around as I tried to think of something.

"Percy, I meet someone in here" I swallowed hard "He said it's still in 1993, and you know what year is it" I managed to lie smoothly

"No, I mean that's impossible. We only in here for minutes, not years" Percy gave me disbelieved looks.

I sighed in frustration and shook his body again "Trust me Percy!"

Percy groaned when I shook his body hard "Okay, okay. I trust you stop shaking me around"

I stopped and pulled my hand, but stopped when Percy grabbed my injured hand with a speed of light "What happened to your hand?" he asked, voice filled with curiosity and slight worry.

"Uh, I punched a mirror" I answered honestly "It's the only way to keep my mind clear, you know with the pain"

Percy only sighed "We have to treat that quickly"