Chapter 67

Shout out to m00000007 for all the gorgeous covers you've made for me. I love them all. She's one talented girl.

I turned to look at Ryder, who seemed as though he would faint any moment.

Chase looked so heartbroken, as he stared at Ryder.

"You were in this with Tyler?" Chase asked I doubt the fact that he wasn't crying.

His own boyfriend tried to kill his best friend.

Maybe Ryder did that because he was Jealous of Sam? Or maybe he wanted to frame James for Christian?

"I-It was a mistake. I was driving fast, I didn't see her. I swear, it was a mistake. And, Jessica and Bethany knew about this." Ryder said, looking down.

For once I saw fear in Ryder's eyes.

He feared losing Chase.

He told me a few hours ago, that he loved Chase.

Ryder deserves a second chance, he didn't hit Sam on purpose.

Chase, however, didn't agree.

"How could you? You should've told me." He started off.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you this because you'd hate me if you found out." Ryder said, and I swear, I saw something shiny in his eyes.

"I can't forgive you for this. How could you?" Chase asked, helplessly.

My heart broke as I saw Ryder crying.

He was crying because he was losing Chase, his love.

"You know Chase, there was once a time when Ryder didn't have a purpose to live. When he used to miss Christian to such an extent that he had lost the will to live. He used to cut himself, bleed and torture himself. But now, he doesn't do it anymore, do you know why? Because he found you. You were the angel who defeated his demons. You saved Ryder. And now if you leave him, he'll break to such an extent that he'll be beyond repair." I finished, trying to make Chase understand.

Chase himself was crying. He shook his head.

"I can't forgive him for this. She's in a coma. All because of him. If only he told me before." Chase said, crying hard.

But Ryder was crying harder than Chase.

I moved towards Ryder, as I cupped his face.

"Stop crying. Please. Be strong. Bring that Cocky boy out, Ryder. You're better than this." I explained, before pulling Ryder for an uncomfortable hug.

As I was hugging him, I slowly untied his hands from behind.

As soon as I freed his hands, I pulled away.

I looked around, only to find Tyler staring at Ryder, with pity.

I felt my blood boil.

It was all Tyler's fault. Why did he have to say this now?

"Any more questions left?" Tyler asked me, mockingly smiling.

Control. Travis will be here in a minute. I'll shoot this Jerk with that gun.

"Your turn," I said, standing at my previous spot.

"What?"

"You ask. Or you know what? I'll confess something. Jasmine loved you."