Chapter 15

Xandra's outfit above^^ so here's a loooong chapter for you guys. And more thing, A HUGE shout out to darkphantom183 for being such an amazing reader and voting on each and every chapter. I really appreciate it. A lot actually. It made my  go so Good.

Why am I so stupid? Why do I get my hopes up so quickly? Why did I trust Cole and his words?

Right now, I'm sitting next to Ryder in the cafeteria where everyone on our table is talking, laughing and flirting. Yes, you guessed it right, Cole is flirting with some Kemma or Gemma or whatever her name is. I mean, my whole day was going okay until lunch break, where I found some girl sitting on my seat already and flirting with Cole. And I don't even know why this is bothering me so much. I mean, he is a player and it's like, his duty to flirt with every girl. No matter how slutty she is. Why the hell am I even getting effected?

Because you're jealous.

You again? Why do you have to disturb me? And no, I am not jealous.

Yes, you are.

Please stop your nonsense.

Nonsense? You call this nonsense?

Well yes I d---

"So you're coming tonight, right?" Ryder's voice broke me out of my trance.

"Tonight? Where?" I asked, confused.

Ryder rolled his eyes. Am I forgetting something?

"To my bedroom babe, you remember your promise, don't you?" He asked, in a high pitched voice, batting his eyelashes at me.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. And I did.

"Can't you be serious for once?" I asked, ignoring the giggles of that Kemma when Cole tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear. God, this is so...nevermind.

"Ok, Okay. To my party tonight." Ryder answered, sensing my irritation.

It's Friday already?

"Uhm, yes it is. So are you coming?" He asked, and I realized that I said that out loud. Again. I do that very often.

"Do you even need to ask that? Of course, I'm coming." I said, smiling at the thought of the party and the hot boys there.

"You look like a creep. Smiling like that." Brody said, eyeing me.

"Yeah. What are you thinking about?" Sam asked.

"Oh, I was thinking about getting laid with some hot guy tonight," I said, still smiling. I mean, you can't blame me, I've not been laid for about 2 months or something.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Cole's knuckle forming a fist. Looks like he is angry.

But I didn't do anything. I just picked up my trash and went to the dustbin to throw them. As I was going, I bumped into someone. And it's a tall boy I guess, my leftover orange juice was spilled on his white shirt.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry..." I trailed off, realizing that I had bumped into that Antony guy. He still is a mystery to me. I asked Blake and Ryder about him, but they said that they are sworn enemies and nothing else. But I know that there is more to the story but they weren't opening up.

"Hey, you don't need to apologize, sexy." He said, his deep blue eyes boring into mine. And both his hands had a hold of both my arms. God, this guy is such a mystery. And I like mysteries. I want to unravel him. Piece by piece. Opening every fold of this case or should I say the enmity between him and Cole. As far as Jessica told me about him is that he is a very big player. He plays a harsh game with girls and treats them like dirt. He reminds me a lot of James. A boy whose life I've ruined. Because he ruined my bestie's life. Tit for tac. As for this Antony guy, his rumored girlfriend in Bethany. But I'm not very sure, I just overheard two girls talking about them.