"i can't let you do that, marcie." theo said.

"why? because i don't remember promising not to help him." marcie said using her magic to throw theo back.

"that's what i'm talking about!" theo said making marcie's anger boil.

"you can't break us. you have no idea what our pack can do. believe me when i say we don't need you." marcie said going to punch him in the face.

theo grabbed marcie's hand and with the other he shoved his claws in the back of her neck.

theo saw the images of the nemeton and he took his claws away from her neck making marcie go catatonic.

-

"tell me where you are, marcie. tell me what you see." valack said.

"the bridge." marcie replied.

"keep moving. describe what you find. tell me what he did. stay focused marcie." valack said wiping the blood falling from the hole in her head.

"what did you do to me?" marcie asked.

"i've amplified your abilities. something that might just save the lives of your friends. now focus on the bridge... on theo. why did he let his sister die?" valack asked.

"i don't know." marcie replied.

"you don't see it yet. search for it, marcie. keep looking." valack said.

marcie imagined herself at the bridge the night that theo's sister died.

"why did he let her die? what did he want?" valack asked.

theo's sister grabbed marcie's arm and she let out a scream.

when marcie saw her, she noticed her chest was ripped open and she didn't have a heart.

"her heart. he wanted her heart." marcie said.

valack started looking through a file and turned back to look at marcie.

"there's no record of a heart condition. but a transplant would make theo a genetic chimera like the others. the hypothermic conditions would keep the organ viable. but why him? why choose a 10 year old willing to kill his own sister?" valack asked.

"why do you even care?" marcie asked.

"because theo was a first step in the right direction for the dread doctors. think of who they are. para scientists who have prolonged their lives and twisted the laws of nature in pursuit of one goal. the creation of the perfect killer. and now they've done it." valack replied.

"but theo doesn't know who the success is. the last chimera." marcie said.

"it doesn't matter. there's a reason they chose him, a reason he failed, a reason they changed their methods and a reason they finally succeeded. it all starts with theo." valack said.

"when did you know for sure? that the dread doctors had succeeded?" valack asked.

"scott and stiles found out that night." marcie said.

"the night of the super moon." valack said.

"but they really didn't know it yet. there was too much going on. liam had almost killed scott. kira was still gone. malia was trying to find the desert wolf. parrish almost hurt lydia." marcie said.