"are you sure that's a good idea?" marcie asked him.

"it's always better when they know." lydia told them.

"well then, he should know he owes me a jeep." stiles said.

-

marcie and stiles went back to the school. they were in the library talking to theo.

"you guys are sure that's where parrish is taking the bodies?" theo asked.

"lydia said that's what happens in his dreams." stiles said.

"it's him." marcie said.

"you know if lydia finds the nemeton, she's also going to find donovan." theo said making stiles stop to glare at him.

"watch it." marcie said.

"sorry." theo said.

"and she'll also find josh." stiles whispered.

"you know what, maybe she should. i think things are different now for scott. especially after what he did to corey. i don't think he's going to blame us for defending ourselves. i know he won't blame you, stiles." theo said.

stiles looked off to the side and he looked a little distracted and marcie grabbed his hand making him look at her.

"you okay?" marcie asked him as he nodded.

"i'm fine." stiles replied.

the lights flickered and stiles looked at marcie and noticed she looked scared.

-

after school, marcie went back home. she saw that harry was home.

"where's mom?" marcie asked making harry turn to her.

"she went to run some errands." harry replied.

marcie sat down on the couch and harry noticed she was fiddling with her zipper on her jacket.

"what's on your mind little sister?" harry asked sitting next to her.

"i just... i feel like something's wrong." marcie said.

"what do you mean?" harry asked as they locked eyes.

"i mean... everyone. my friends, they all seem different. scott, malia, kira, lydia..." marcie said.

"and stiles?" harry asked as she nodded her head.

"then think about it, what's changed? what's different in your lives?" harry asked.

"it's not what's different... it's who." marcie replied.

"you mean theo?" harry asked.

"theo came here asking scott to be apart of the pack. he's tried everything to find his way in but it's him. he's the only thing that's different." marcie said.

"mar, i think you need to talk to scott away from theo." harry said as she nodded her head.

"i'm also losing control of my magic." marcie admitted.