Part XXIV

Scanning the pictures you've taken for the past few months you're in Montreal you couldn't help but to feel happy but seeing some pictures you took when you were with Bill made you sad. He was a nice guy and a real gentleman to you.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Tom asked embracing you from behind.

"Just looking at my pictures." You answered.

"You took all of these?" Tom said in an amused tone, sitting next to you.

"Uh-hu"

"Wow! [Y/N], this is amazing!" He said scanning them "Are you planning to put this on your exhibit?"

"I am but I don't think it will not happen soon." You said resting your head on Tom's shoulder "I don't have a place and I'm saving up for a new camera and lens."

Tom suddenly thought of something. Maybe this is what he's been for "Ahm, [Y/N] when you are going to start cooking?"

"Oh yes, I forgot." You said realizing that it was your turn to make lunch.

"Yeah, I thought so to." He said with his cute laugh.

"I totally forgot. I'll go start now." You said standing up.

"Hey, won't you mind if I check your pictures?"

"No, feel free to look at them." You said before leaving.

Once you are gone, Tom took your laptop in his room and started to copy your pictures on his hard drive. There's one person who can help him with this, Harry Holland. Later that day, you noticed that Tom was always on his phone.

"Haz, is Tom okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Why?" Harrison asked back.

"He's been on his phone and laptop for almost an hour." You answered.

"Maybe it is about his house." He answered.

"I'll go ahead and find out." You said and when Tom saw you walking to his direction, he locked his screen and hung up "Who's that?"

"Oh, it was my parents." He answered and you are not buying it "So, what can I do for you?" He asked pulling you close to him.

"None, I'm just curious who you were talking to." You honestly answered.

"Why?"

"Because you were so serious and it's very unusual to see you like that."

"Not really, I mean you know how serious I am about you." Tom said with a smile on his face.

"That's completely different from what I'm talking about." You said smiling back at him.

Tom didn't say anything but he held your hands and kissed them. His lips were so soft and you just want to have them against yours. You hate that he would kiss you on the cheeks, forehead, and hands but he never kissed you on the lips and it is frustrating!

After few days, filming was almost done and in just two weeks you three will go back in London. You don't know if after that everything will be the same but Tom never gives you doubt.

"[Y/N], can you do me a big favor?" Harrison pleaded.

"What is it?"

"Can you pick up our laundry?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Great!" Harrison exclaimed with joy.

"But I'll use the car." You added.

"Fine! Here's the key." He said giving you the keys "Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'll go now." You said kissing him on the cheek.

"How about me?" Tom came out of of nowhere.

"Goodbye." You said kissing him on the cheek to.

"I love you." He said.

"I know." You responded with a wink "Bye boys."

Tom and Harrison waved goodbye and when you were no longer out of sight. Tom immediately pushed Harrison back into the house and proceed with the plan. After an hour, you were finally back and they were nowhere to be found but there's a latter on your bed. What's written on the paper was an address. Going to the place, you saw Harrison at the entrance of the building.

"Oh, there she is." He said.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Your question will be answered by Tom." He answered "but before that, we need you to wear this." It was an eye mask.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. Now, wear it and I'll lead you." Harrison gave you that mask. You wore the mask and Harrison guided you "now, stop. Don't move or remove the blindfold, just stay where you at."

"With this blindfold? I don't think so." You chuckled. Everything went silent "Harrison? Tom?"

Tom was standing in front of you, gazing at you. A smile appeared in his lips.

"[Y/N], don't remove your blindfold yet." Tom started.

"Tom? Tom, what's going on?" You asked.

"Okay, I just want you to listen. I know that I told you for so many times that I love you but I never mentioned why." Tom held your hand and place it on his chest, you can feel his heart beat "You can feel that, right?" You answered him with a nod "You're the only person who can make my heart beat wild. Every time I looked at you or whenever you are around, it does that. I tried to reasoned out with myself not to love you but every reason I came up with is another reason why I love you. I'm talking about your laugh, your smile, how you bite your lips, how you found beauty in things and how you appreciate a simple gesture of kindness. I can go on and on but I don't really want to give you a reasons why I love you because I don't want to think that there is also a reason not to love you." You felt a hand on your cheek. Tom removed your blindfold and when your eyes adjusted, you can see how looks at you with full of love "I love you and that's it."

"Tom." You breathe.

"I know that I'm not the most amazing guy you will meet but I'm the only person who will love you unconditionally." Tom leaned forward "[Y/N], I love you. Will you give me the honor to call you mine?"

You can feel his lips almost touching yours and then you answered "Yes."

A smile appeared on both of your lips. Tom held you into his arms and kissed you on the lips. This is the timing that Tom has been waiting for and it was worth it.

|End of Part XXIV|