Part VII

Being an Ed Sheeran fan, it is natural to blast the speaker with his song. Harry and Jacob were in town and you guys were having a barbecue party.

"Is it really safe to let Harrison handle the grill? He does know that you don't put the meat directly in the coal, right?" You said making Tom laugh, you two were making the drinks while the others were outside.

"That is rude but funny." Then Perfect played in the background. Tom walked close to you "may I have this dance?" He asked offering his hand which you took and you two started to dance. He was leading you and surprisingly you didn't step in his foot, yet. He was looking at you with admiration, with love but you didn't see it, you were too busy laughing and looking at your foot "Eyes on your partner," Tom said lifting your chin.

"I need to see if I'm about to step in your foot." You respond.

"No, you won't. I'm leading." He said making your eyes roll.

"Shower me with your confidence, Tom."

"How about I showered you with love?" He said to himself. He may not say a word but in his mind, he was already telling you that he loves you.

"[Y/N], I love you. You are the most amazing woman I know. You're funny yet intelligent. I love how you see beauty in everything. How way a simple thing can make you smile. How you can be a crybaby sometimes. I want you to know that I'm deeply falling in love with you." Tom said to himself. He was not yet ready to voice it out. He wants to say more but the song ended.

"Well, you weren't that bad." He said in almost whispered, "Though, I felt you almost step in my foot but..."

Playfully punching him the arm "Shut up. I'm sorry, I'm not a good dancer like you."

"So now you admit that I'm a great dancer." Tom was grinning.

"I said good, not great. Know the difference, Holland." You said getting more ice for the drinks.

Tom, on the other hand, was making his way outside, singing heart out, singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Next thing you know, fans were requesting for Tom's cover. It turned out, Harrison was live when Tom was singing.

|End of Part VII|