Part XIV

Being famous means you'll be busy as hell. Tom was at the back seat sleeping as you drive and Harrison seats next to you.

"What are we having for dinner chef?" You asked not moving your eyes on the road.

"What do you want?" Harrison asked back.

"I'm craving for pasta." You answered, "but I'm not sure if Tom wants the same." Harrison let out a heavy sigh "Wow, that's kinda heavy."

"Well I've been thinking and I want your honest answer." Harrison said turning to your direction.

"What is it?"

"Okay, the other day when I called you and Tom, you two seems so serious and have your own world." He said making hand gestures.

"What are you trying to say? Look, Tom might hear you." You answered.

"Can't you hear him? He is snoring." Harrison said as you looked at Tom in the rearview mirror. The filming was exhausting; he was running and swimming on the river for almost the entire day "Now, just answer me. Is there something going on between you two?"

"What?" You answered stepping on the break. Looking at each, you and Harrison looked at Tom who seems to be still sleeping. Starting to drive again "Look Haz, I'm not sure where you are getting this but nothing is going on between us. I mean as if he likes me more than just a friend."

"Well, what if he does?" Harrison answered with another question.

"I.. I'm seeing someone and I'm sure I am not Tom's type." You said but somehow saying it kinda hurts.

It may not be official but you are happy with Bill but with Harrison bringing this up made you somehow confused. Tom is a great guy and easy to get along with but it feels like he is so far away from you. Like you two being together is impossible.

"You know, Harry is right." Harrison caught your attention.

"With what?" You asked.

"That you are naive." He added making you wonder "Let's just have take out tonight. It is already late."

You all decide to have Chinese for dinner and ate it at home. Harrison words rings to your ears; what if Tom actually likes you? Placing the chopsticks between your lips, you found yourself getting frustrated.

Then looking at the guys in front of you, Tom was happily eating his food with his beer on the side. A chuckle escaped your lips as you take a bite.

"Don't get your hopes up." You said to yourself.
Looking up, Tom found you enjoying your food but he noticed that something was bothering you. He wondered if you and Bill had a fight, he wanted to ask you but decided to keep it to himself.

"By the way, I can't come tomorrow. I'm meeting up with Bill." You said and Tom felt like a bullet just hit him straight in the heart, looks like he just got an answer.

"What? But it will be boring." Harrison complained.

"You'll live." You said laughing at him.
The next day, you were done getting ready for your date when you heard knocking on your door. Opening the door, you saw a shirtless Tom.

"[Y/N], I need you."

Taken a back, the only word you were able to utter was his name "Tom."

|End of Part XIV|