XIV

Frances pulled to the cemetery and searched for Susan until she found Theodosia's car. The girl parked her father's car about fifty yards away and walked to the silver Honda Accord. She sighted someone lying on the ground next to the passenger's seat door and ran there.

"Georges?" She thought aloud as she realized he was immobile, but still breathing so it was a relief to Frances to not have another body on her teen-angst account. She also sighted someone inside the car and knocked at the window.

Susan rolled the window down not looking in Frances' face "Hey..."

"Hey" Frances said confused and worried "Ahm... Is he ok?"

"He passed out. Philip invited me and Theo to come to pour some drinks in Mary's grave with them... You know, for the old times?" Frances nodded still confused "But the guys drank it all" Georges grunted and the girls looked down at him as he rolled to the other side and passed out again "Then Theo ran away with Philip, so I suppose they are together again...? I don't know. But Georges started to grab me and didn't want to stop-" She hesitated and Frances spoke.

"Ok, but he is passed out now and you are safe in the car. Why did you call me then?"

"He said that would only leave me alone if I brought you here... I only got in the car right after I called you" She mumbled as Frances eyes widened.

"Wa-Wait. So. You avoided date rape... By volunteering me to date rape" Frances said slowly, hoping it wasn't what she thought.

"Sorry..." Susan replies with sorrow in her eyes.

Frances snorts and rolls her eyes "I'm leaving now" As she was about to leave, a tight grip was felt in her ankle. She gasped and looked down, seeing Georges drunkenly smirking at her.

"Heeeeey Fraanyyy"

She pushed her leg and he falls on the ground in the same moment Theodosia got out of the woods behind them "Goddamn it, Philip! I said I'm done!"

"Cooome on, baae! Don't walk away!" Philip shouts on the verge of tears stumbling after her.

Theodosia opens the driver's seat door and shouts at him "Go get sober first, you idiot!" She then gets inside and locks her door.

"You can't leave me like thiiis, I still love yoou!" He shouts and then hits his body against Theo's door, but again, it was locked. Drunken brains don't quite work very well "Ooooouch! You're causing me physical paaaain in that aaaareaa!" Frances felt the urge to throw up as she remembered she already had a crush on that jerk "It's science! I neeed reliiiiief!"

Frances didn't realize that Georges had stood up until he pulled one of his arms around her shoulder, making her release a shriek.

Philip wagged his eyebrows as he walked towards them "Heeeeey Fraanyyy"

She felt her heart beat faster as she tried to get away from Georges grip, without any success though "Ugh, let me go, asshole!"

"Aw, buuut you can't just leave..." Philip said getting closer.

"Not when you're dressed like that!" Georges says with a grin and Frances take a fast glance at her clothes. All clothes she already used at school more than once. Jeans shorts, Batman T-shirt, zip-up black sweater and white sneakers.

"Dressed like what? This is what I always wear" She said as she made to slip out of Georges' arm right before bumping into Philip's chest.

"Yeah, and it's tooorture!" Philip says hugging her from behind and Frances gasp as he turns her around and put his hands on her back jeans pockets smirking, making her coldly sweat once he squeezed her butt.

"How can you expect us to control ourselves when you look like that?!" Georges said pulling her towards him by her arm and she felt like they thought she was a kind of rag doll.

She pushed him away and took several steps back towards her car but when she went to catch her car keys from her back pocket she realized they were not there anymore and she froze in her steps.

"Loooking for thiis?" Philip said with a grin as he spins the keys in his finger but as he was still drunk it slipped away and flew a few feet behind from where they were standing. The boys looked at each other before bursting out laughing and Frances used it to run to Theodosia's side, knocking frenetically several times at the window as she desperately saw the boys walking close "Theo, open the door, please!" The girl inside just grinned as she moved her index finger "No" and Susan shrank beside her. Frances then punched the door "Open the f*cking door!" And then she yelled when felt a grip on her wrist "THEO!"

"Come on, Franny! Wasn't this what you wanted!?" Georges said pushing her away as she fought to get her arm back "You've gotten hotter every day and now you're popular enough to be with us!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"We all know you have a thing for mee" Philip whispered in her ear, making Frances shiver, before kissing her cheek brutishly and she wipes it away after it "And my buddy here liiikes you!" He says pointing to Georges.

"Now it can be the three of us!" Georges shouted and Frances used all her rage to kick his balls and ran to where she remembered the keys fell as he let her go.

Frances was about to grab them when someone grabbed her hair and pushed her back as she shrieked. She turned around to see Philip and scratched his cheek, just like she did the day she met Alfred, and ran to grab her keys and to her car right after it.

Once she got inside, she was hyperventilating and had cold sweat all over her face. Her hands were shaking and somehow she managed to turn on the ignition. As she passed by Theodosia's car, Frances rolled down the passenger's window and pressed the honk angrily as she raised her middle finger at them before driving away from the cemetery.

"Didn't we go a little too far this time, Theo?" Susan mumbled as Theodosia laughed out loud.

"Nah, she is ok, isn't she? It was just a little joke" Theodosia said starting her car.

"Well, I don't feel like that..."

"Then you should. Otherwise, you can go walking home" She answered pointing with her thumb to the guys back them. Susan nodded quickly with a small smile on "Good" Theodosia said simply before smiling softly and pulling the car away.