VI

"Frances?"

"Alfred!" Frances shouts once she hears the boy's voice over the phone.

"Is everything ok?"

"Ahm... No?" Her voice was swept and she giggled "I got into a fight with Mary and I kinda think she sentenced me to death!"

"Are you drunk?" He asks as she starts to giggle again.

"Uhm maybeeeeee..." She replies and lay on the grass she was sat in "I got out of the party and now I'm in the middle of the street and everyone I know is at that stupid party! So I was imagining if you-"

"Could pick you up?" He completes her sentence and she nods with a smirk even though he couldn't see it.

She chuckles as many thoughts pass through her mind "Yea, but you could also do other stuff to me if you want to"

He went silent for a second before saying awkwardly "Ahm, I'm going to pick you. Where are you?"

...

After 15 minutes, Alfred's car stopped in front of where Frances was laying at some random house's yard looking at the stars. He got out of the car and knee beside her. She opens a drunk grin as he got into her vision. It was already a miracle she actually made to call him.

"You caaaaame! YAAAAAY!" She shouts and starts to laugh again.

"Yea, I did" He says finding the situation awkward "You must be freezing, what about we get into the car?"

"Nooooo" She whimpered and place her hand beside her "Lay heeere"

"Maybe in another occasion"

"Buut we can make our own party..." She smirks with a provocating look in her eyes and Alfred deeply breath.

You pick her up. You take her home. He thinks.

"You called me to pick you up remember? And that's what I'm going to do"

He grabs her waist and pulls one of her arms over his shoulder to stand her up. She laughed and staggered but Alfred was holding her so she didn't fall. They staggered a few more times until Alfred was sick of that and picked her up bridal style. Frances released a short yell in surprise but then enjoyed the rest of the path until the car.

"You knew you are even hotter from up close?" She says in his ear and Alfred shivers.

"Thanks" He replies in a serious tone and put her down as he opens the car's door.

"Especially with this little mole riiiight here" She says touching the mole he had above his lip and then he helps her to get inside and put her seatbelt.

Once in the car, Frances felt the warmth and only then realized she was indeed freezing. She rubbed her arms as Alfred gets in the driver's seat.

"Oh, here" He says stretching to the back seat and grabbing a coat, handing it to the girl. She wears it in the same second and sighs with the warmth.

"Oooh you're an angel" She mumbles and he chuckles.

"Naah, I'm not even close to it. But seems like saving you is turning into a habit" He replies still smiling.

"Well, I hope it last" She says in a flirty mode.

"Ok, so" He changes the subject "Where do you live?"

"Please don't take me home" She shocks her head "My parents will kill me... Can I stay at your place? Just tonight, I promise I won't disturb your father" She begs joining her hands.

"It's ok" He replies and turns the car on "My father is out this weekend for some business stuff. I would be glad to have some company for a change"

...

"Wow" Frances says once she stepped into the huge house.

"Yeap. This gigantic shit just so my father can boast over his friends and leave me alone 90% of the time" Alfred replies as he closes the front door.

He sits her down in a large armchair and takes a couple of water bottles from the kitchen. He opens the first one and hands it at her.

"No!" She crosses her arms and turns her face, just like a kid.

An idea then pop in Alfred's mind "Ok, then what if we make a competition?" She looks at him with curiosity "Whoever drinks more bottles win!"

"Uhm... DEAL!" She says taking the bottle of his hands "But what if we spice things up a bit?" Frances asks bitting her lip and Alfred already regretted giving that idea "Each bottle the other finish before, you gotta take off a piece of cloth"

"WHAT? FRANCES!" He shouts getting red and she shakes her shoulders, dismissing his rebuke "You are totally drunk! We can't do that!"

"Why nooot?"

"Because you will regret it once you get sober" He replies in a dead tone.

"Haven't you ever heard that a drunk's actions are a sober's thoughts?" She says leaning towards him.

"That still isn't an excuse and won't change the fact that you are drunk as hell!"

She smirks and says with her drunk voice "Then you are saying that if I wasn't drunk we could play it?"

He also leans close to her face and says with a defiant look "You will have to get sober to find out"

...

After a bunch of bottles, she was practically back to normal. Alfred got some clothes for Frances and placed them on the counter as he ran out of the bathroom as she was already pullingher top off. He was really trying to be a nice guy but she was making it so hard for him to bare. Once she was dressed, he took her to the guest's room (which was never used until that day).

"Thank you, Al" She says with her normal tone again and he shivers once hears the nickname "I'm being a prick but still you are being so nice. I had a terrible night as you know and I will probably live in hell after Monday and... I'm sorry for kind of harass you tonight? Many times?" She scratches the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"I-It's ok" Alfred replies with an embarrassed smile. Truth to be said, if she had tried a few more times it was pretty probable that he would had give in.

They stood at the doorway for an awkward moment before Frances says looking down with a smirk "But the strip water bottle thing is still up, ya know?"

He stares at her blankly and she looks up at him biting her lip with flirty eyes. Without a warning, he kisses her passionately and she kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. They made to walk into the room with her legs wrapped around his waist and fall in the bed, where they finally separate from the kiss completely out of air.

"Wait, are you-" Alfred says with the girl on top of him but Frances put a finger over his mouth to shut him.

"Yes, I'm on the pill... Even though I would recommend you to chug some Mountain Dew" She replies kissing his jawline.

"I was asking if you are sure you want to do this" He asks with a charming grin making her stop and look at him.

"Al, you're my last meal on death row" She says chuckling from her previous death sentence "Now shut your mouth and lose them tighty whiteys. Tonight I'm all yours, darlin'."

They kiss once again and switch positions, now Alfred trapping her tightly bellow him "As you command, my dead girl walking"