Treasure Hunt ~Part One~

Começar do início

'I wonder what the progress on the water pipe repairs is?' Oscar asked with a fucking sailor suit on and a pipe.

'I heard it's already finished.' A boy with a rock shirt answered, stretching.

'Mother said their still repairing!' Y/n yelled to inform them the water pipes are still in repair so they pout and drag themselves to the school entrance.

'Then, we can finally move back to our own rooms!' One dude from Dorm 1 yelled.

'I just said IN REPAIR!' Y/n screamed so the dude whimpered then ran off. 'Fucking deaf bastard.'

Y/n yelped when a hand covered her mouth. She glared at Nanba who just mouthed "No cussing" then continued his conversation with Megumi.

'The track team's training camp should be done as well.' Taiki said, holding a frog floatie which maked Y/n roll her eyes and but then yell when he accidently punched it to her.

'They should have come back a week ago.' Mizuki said, being the expert about this suddenly.

'We haven't seen them in a while!' A dude with a pink shirt said.

'... Why pink?' Y/n shook her head, disapproving of his shirt since she wore all black.

Suddenly Nakao jumped out again and asked,

'Am I done yet?'

'You were done the first time you stepped out!' Y/n yelled, beginning to become annoyed and just wanting to go to her dorm already.

Y/n did her stuff back in her dorm then went to the principal office. She wanted to visit her mother to inform her about how it was. Y/n hesitated but then sighed and knocked on the door. After few seconds, her mother's voice said come in so she opened it. her mother was at the window, watching students talking and playing soccer. She smiled and asked,

'How was it? Did you have a fun time? Make new friends?' She ranted on.

'Mom, mom.' Y/n quickly slowed her down. 'It was... okay.'

'Okay?' She raised her eyebrow. 'I knew I should have sent you somewhere more fun!' She panicked.

Tsubaki (That's her name for those who don't know) always loved Y/n deeply but she was always busy with her shcool. So she spoiled her daughter a lot to make up for not being there. Luckily Y/n didn't grow up to be a spoiled brat. After Y/n's father died, they grew even more apart since Y/n became a deliquent. She was sooo happy when Y/n came to her school to stay. She is so happy when she sees Y/n hanging out with others, and for sure Mizuki since she knows Mizuki is a good infleunce for her daughter.

'No...' Y/n awkwardly said. After years, she still feels awkward talking to her mother since the last time they talked (before chapter 2) was a huge argument with a lot of swear words but neither apologized for it nor speak about it so Y/n doesn't know if she is forgiven or not. 'I had... a lot of fun. It was weird. Mizuki and me grew closer, I found out about feelings I never knew I could have for someone...' Y/n trailed off, thinking about Nanba.

Her mother stared but then smiled in joy.

'Feelings? Someone? Who?!' She excitedly asked but Y/n was fast at the door, yelling.

'W-why would i tell you?! That's embarrassing! I'm not even sure!'

Y/n slammed the door close and stormed away. Her mother just chuckled.