Lab Assistant (Moira X Reader)

It had been about a year since you first joined Talon, your job wasn't too big, but you assisted Talon's main healer agent in her lab. At first she had seemed cold and distant, but underneath her hard shell, it turned out she was pretty sweet and easy to get along with. Moira and you had become great friends over time, you helped each other with everything and always had each others backs.

It had been a pretty long day for you, quite a few of Talon soldiers were badly injured in a recent mission against Overwatch. All day you were repairing their armor and fixing them the medicine they needed to get better. After what felt like forever, it was your break time, you sunk into your office chair, letting out a loud sigh.

Moira smiled, glaring over at you "A bit tired aren't you? You can always clock out if you need to, I'll be fine handling this on my own" You shook your head "No, I wanna help you, plus there's several more soldiers that need medical attention. She knelt down beside your chair "Would you like me to go fetch you some water? You deserve it after working so hard today" You slightly cough "Y-Yeah that would be nice, thank you Moira"

She got up and grabbed a glass from the office kitchen, filling it with ice cubes and cold water, she walked up to you "Here you are" You smiled "You're a life saver Moira" She grinned "Nope, just looking out for my assistant" Moira had always been cold and harsh toward everyone else in Talon, however, there was something about you that just changed her mood entirely, she went dark and angry to cheerful and loving.

You looked over at her "Hey Moira?" She looked back "Yes dear?"  You sighed "How come, I'm the only one you're ever really nice too?". She laughed "The others just get on my nerves sometimes...But you, you're loyal and sweet Y/N, you almost never complain, you're a gentle soul, that's why I like you" You grinned "That's very sweet Moira" She nodded, beginning to type up a document on her computer. You looked down at your sketchbook, you really liked art, had been a passion of yours, secret was, your sketchbook was full of Moira.

She was just so beautiful to you, and she had such a nice figure in your eyes, the drawings weren't inappropriate or anything, just sketches and waterpainted pictures of her, of the memories the two of you have had together, when deep down inside you conveyed deep feelings for her, you wanted be held in your arms, aimlessly waited for her to say "I love you Y/N" The thoughts of that happening drove you crazy, it was practically your dream.

You sighed happily, checking your messages for any mission updates. Moira got up from her chair, you looked up "Where are you going?" She smiled "Going for a walk outside, I need some fresh air, would you like to come with me?" You nodded calmly, but inside you were flustered to no end. "I'd love to" You got up from your chair, walking over to her. 

The two of you walked around outside, the wind had a crisp, cool feeling to it, it was nice. Moira took a deep breath "It's lovely out today, It's nice to not be cooped up in that stuffy old office for once" She peered over at you "There's something I've been meaning to ask you Y/N" You looked over "Yes?" She smiled "You're always painting away and and sketching in that notebook of yours, what type of things do you draw?" You blushed "I'd love to show you sometime Moira" Moira snickered "Well that certainly peaks my interest"

You smiled, you really wanted to show Moira your art, but you were a bit embarrassed most of it was of her. You sighed as the wind blew gently, eventually, the two of you headed back to the base, sitting back down in your chairs. Moira smiled "So, may I see your art?" You blushed and nodded, handing it to her. She flipped through the pages "My, my, your quite talented Y/N, your details of me are on point." You blushed "I only draw things I find beautiful" She looked up from the notebook, her straight face soon turning into a smile "Ohh Y/N, your're far too sweet to me".

She pulled you in for a gentle hug as your heart raced. Moira giggled "I think you're beautiful too darling" She kissed you gently, your heart dropping. Your entire face went red "O-Oh...Th-Thank you" Moira grinned "C'mon, theres work to be done", she headed for the door, stopping for a moment, looking back and you "Oh and Y/N?" you looked up in interest "We should go on a date sometime, just you and me together" 

You nodded, not having any words, she walked away, you sighed heavily "She's...perfect" You eventually walked out as well, wanting to catch up to her.