Bath Time (Junkrat X Reader)

It had been a while since you had moved into Junkertown, it wasn't the cleanest or nicest place but it was the place you called home. You lived in a small nearby cabin made out of old discarded omnic parts and any spare wood you could find laying around, which was actually pretty impressive on your part.

When you had first moved into the town it had been nearly impossible for you to make friends, people were moody, and all around just complete assholes. Luckily for you however, you managed to meet two very kind guys who showed you around Junkertown, Mako and Jamison, or better known as Roadhog and Junkrat. 

They had taken you in as their friend and partner in crime, the three of you constantly got into mischief together, stealing jewels, blowing things up, ect. They were your two favorite people to be around.

You got up from your bed and stretched, letting out a long yawn. You got up, brushing your hair and slipping on your usual, old boots, t-shirt, and shorts. You then decided you had nothing better to do, so you would go and see Junkrat and Roadhog. You walked outside of your house, walking through the streets of Junkrertown. The place was loaded with all kinds of thieves, criminals, and psychopaths.

You made your way outside of the main gates, not too far from there was where your friends lived, you approached the front door of their home, ringing the doorbell and waiting for an answer. Soon enough, Mako answered, the tall, chubby man looked down at you. "Hey Y/N...You're just in time" You raised an eyebrow, giving him a confused look "In time for what?" 

Roadhog sighed "I need to go out in town and pick up some supplies, Jami needs to get a bath while I'm gone but he's refusing..Think you can help?" bathing Jami?!! You thought in your head. You could feel your face get red at this thought, oh he was so cute, but you didn't mind giving him a bath. You nodded "Of course" Roadhog smiled under his mask "I owe ya one Y/N, I'll be back in an hour or so, make sure Jami doesn't get himself into too much trouble while I'm gone"

You smiled "I will" Roadhog walked away, getting on the motorcycle and driving off, you walked into the house, shutting the door behind you, there was Jamison, sprawled out on the couch asleep. You smiled, he looked so cute, you almost felt bad waking him up. "Jami, rise and shine" He opened his eyes "h-huh? Y/N what are you doing here?" You smiled "Roadie wanted me to watch after you and give you a bath" He groaned "C'mon...I'm not that bad..I don't need a bath Sheila" 

You glared at him "No offense, but you're filthy" he looked offended "Hey! I'm clean as a whistle" You rolled your eyes  "If a whistle was infested with germs....C'mon it won't take that long I promise" He sighed "Fine..." You walked him to the bathroom, turning on the faucet of the tub and running the water for him. As he removed his clothes you felt your face get red, but you turned away to be respectful.

You turned the faucet off when the tub filled, as he got in you helped him get him prosthetic limbs off so they wouldn't get wet. You set the gently on one of the counters, You smiled. Jamison groaned "I hate the bath.." You sighed "Oh Jami, It'll be OK" You soon wet his hair, softly rubbing shampoo in, he smiled slightly "That feels kinda nice..." You grinned "See it's not that bad" 

He chuckled "It would be even better if..You were here!-" He yanked you into the tub with him, your clothing now soaked "J-Jami!" He giggled looking at you "Awe, looks like someone else has to get a bath now too" You groaned, you were embarrassed, but it was nice being so close to him. You sighed "I could use a bath..." He blushed "R-Really?" You nodded "I'd be OK with bathing with you..If you're alright with it" 

He was flustered, but nodded, you removed your clothes, setting them aside. You sighed happily, the water was the perfect temperature. Jamison smiled "Ya know, the bath ain't so bad now that I got you here" You could feel yourself grinning and blushing like an idiot, but you didn't care.

he smiled "Turn around, I could wash your hair for ya" You nodded, turning around, he wet your hair and gently washed it, he was right, it did feel nice. You looked back at him "Jami?" He looked down at you "yeah Y/N?" you smiled "You know I love you...Right?" He chuckled "yeah....I can tell..I love ya too" He kissed your cheek gently and continued washing your hair.

After a while, you both got out, he had given you one of his t-shirts to wear. You smiled as you sat down on the couch with him, looking up at him "Jami?" He smiled "yeah doll?" You grinned "How long have you loved me for?" He blushed "Honestly babe, when I saw ya, it was love at first sight, I wanted so desperately to hold you in my arms, to love you, to be with you forever"

You smirked "Well, looks like you finally got your wish Jami" You leaned up and kissed him softly, wrapping your arms around him. The kiss lasted a while, and you pulled away you were out of breath "I-I love you so much Jami"

He smiled, pulling you in close "I love ya too Y/N"

Overwatch Female Reader One Shots (Fluff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें