Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.

Start from the beginning

n..nice gift ... but it will also meet its death soon... - anika smirked where shivaay smiled on the other hand.

c'mon yaar anika... - shivaay said with a smile where anika pictured his reaction in front of her and blushed hard.

a..are you blushing? - shivaay asked her over the phone where anika become shocked for a while.

if you're Hrithik Roshan definitely I would have blushed... - anika managed to reply where shivaay seem to be convinced after hearing that.

ok ... be here by five and wait are you at home? - anika asked him where he hmmed.

I forget to give it ... go to my shelf ... - anika instructed him. 

okay ... - he opened her room and opened the shelf where a pile of clothes fell on his head when he opened the shelf.

what happened? - anika questioned him where he pacified himself and asked: "do have any knowledge about wardrobe management?"

"yaar, don't give me lectures ... just do what I say ..." - anika said in a high tone by then a scrapbook hit shivaay's head where shivaay shouted in pain over the phone.

"what happened?" - anika asked in shock.

"book hit my head ... its look like a scrapbook... " - shivaay said when he tried to open it, anika became impatient and started to stammer over the phone. 

shivaay noticed the name "shereya" written on the first page but on hearing anika's stammering he closed the book and asked: "what happened?"

"shiv...shi...sh...shi... do...don...don't" - anika started to stammer where shivaay rushed outside of the house and drove to NFW. 

"anika ... I am coming" - he said and disconnected the call. where anika sat on the floor and cried bitterly where nats trying to console her but nothing worked.

"how can I move on by tattooing her memories in my heart... she got attached to me already..." - anika thought where she got supported by two hands meanwhile her pain vanished in seconds she turned her face and saw shivaay holding her where she completely lost in his blue-grey orbs. 

"you're not allowed to cry like this until having me on your side" - shivaay said while wiping her tears and she hugged him tightly and wiped her face on shivaay's shirt where shivaay smiled by holding her in a most protective way.

"I can't stay here like this... I am having work and I will be accompanied by your sweetheart tonight... so I have to leave" - anika said while breaking their hug where shivaay dragged her hand and asked what he will do until then? 

be with your friend ... your couch... (and went towards the shelf in her cabin and brought a blue stylish suite for him) ... this is for you... I myself designed it for you... wear it... - she said with a smile where shivaay eyes widely opened in surprise.

"you.. yourself" - shivaay asked her where anika nodded with a smile.

"how do you know my size?" - shivaay asked her.

"well, I am pretty good in checking out not like you" - anika immediately replied which left shivaay in shock and blushed for while by turning his face to another side where anika dragged him to her side, pulled his cheeks and kissed his cheek where shivaay stood for while.

go..good luck kiss... - she covered it and went backward and increased the distance between them. 

"an..anika ... why did you ask to go and check your wardrobe?" - shivaay asked her.

"to give this ... but fortunately, I left it here" - she said with a smile and turned back towards the door. 

"anika ... who's Shreya?" - shivaay asked her where that question shook her for a second.

"m...my ... best friend" - anika managed to reply in a tensed tone.

"will she come today?" - shivaay questioned her.

"no ... she's out of reach" - anika said in the same tone.

"I can't get you" - shivaay asked her in a calm tone.

"I mean she's dead" - anika said which shook shivaay for a while and he hit back to the couch where she went back and by wiping her tears with a stern walk.

1