Chapter 16

Lisa's POV

"Is that her?" Tzuyu's voice brought me back from my reverie. "Well, I got to give it to you, she's beautiful. But I'm still more beautiful than her. So that's why I won't allow you to go to her. No way. You're mine."

"I'm not yours." I said and turn my back at her.

"Yes, you are!" Tzuyu followed me. "Because of that girl, you broke up with me! Why? What does she have that I don't have?"

"You were the first one who broke up with me, Tzuyu." I faced her and look at her in her eyes. I allowed her to see the secret that my eyes are hiding every time I look at Jennie.

"No way." Tzuyu whispered, a little dumbstruck of what she saw in my eyes. "Since when?"

"Since the first time I saw her at the Airport." I was shaking my head while smiling when I remembered the first time me and Jennie met. "I don't know what happened to me. Actually, I am thankful that you broke up with me. You know how affected I was when my dad cheated on my mom. You know how much I dislike infidelity. But when I saw Jennie, I forgot my belief; I forgot about you, I pretty much forgot everything but the need to kiss her... the need to own her and to claim her as mine. I can't stop--no, it's more like I didn't stop myself from wanting her even though we're still together and I'm so sorry for that. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I'm sorry for hurting you. And I'm really sorry Tzuyu; I don't think I can love another woman but Jennie." There, I said it. Yes, I love Jennie.

Yes, I love her. I'm in love with Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I'm in love with that stubborn and in denial woman. I am believing that somehow Jennie has feelings for me, cause she won't keep on giving me herself if she doesn't have feeling for me. 

Tzuyu smiled bitterly while her eyes are scanning my eyes. "I'm a psychologist, Lisa. When you broke up with me before, I know that you have a different reason except that you don't like my attitude and you are not happy with me anymore. So I came here to know the other reason and I was right, you fell in love and I don't resent you for that." She tapped her chin and a smirk made its way to her lips. "And if my observation is right, Jennie doesn't feel the same way towards you."

A needle pierced my heart at Tzuyu's observation. "S-She loves me." I said and lowered my head cause I'm not sure at what I said.

Does Jennie love me?

"Are you sure at what you are saying? It's like I saw the opposite a while ago. She even took her hand from your hold and she went to the garden with your friend."

I threw her a deathly glare. "I don't need your opinion. And Kai is not my friend." I clenched my jaw when I remembered Jennie and Kai's intertwined hands. 

Tzuyu tsked. "Don't play games with me, Lisa. I know that Kai is your friend. All of your business partner is your friends." Her smirk widen. "Why Lisa? Does it hurt that the woman you love is in the company of another man?"

My vision darkened at what she said. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes tightly. No! I can't lose control! No! I am forcing myself to calm down but the scene where I saw Jennie and Kai's intertwined hands keeps on repeating like a broken CD and it just adds up to the jealousy and the anger that I am feeling right now.

Because of the jealousy that I am feeling, all my rationale thought flew away. I can't think right. My vision darkened and all I want to do right now is to punch Kai in the face. Jennie is mine! She's mine! She's fucking mine--

"Relax, Lisa." Tzuyu's voice brought me out from my dark reverie.

"What?" I growled. My mood darkened even more.