8~ Throw a punch

"Im gonna kill him" I mutter walking outside putting on a jumper I grab my phone out and call Emily. Hurry up...hurry up.. "Hey! Krisy whats up?" She squealed loudly and I cringed

"Do you know where Zach lives?"

"Hehe given him a surprise 'visit' I see" She giggled then finally told me and I hung up stomping, he only lives like 3 blocks away who would of thought huh. "Kristina stop don't go there" Caleb shouted running after me but I kept walking. After countless times of Caleb pulling my back I finally got to his house and knocked on the door. I looked behind me to see Caleb running towards me Hurry up open the door. I knocked again.

As I was going to knock again the door opened and there stood Zach and then I swung my arm back and then back forward to his face. He groaned and stumbled backwards "What the fuck!?" He yelled looking back at me then behind me "Whats the freak doing here?" He growled stepping out, did he not give a shit that I punched him!?

"And why did you punch me!" He yelled back at me, I smirked at him

"It hurt didn't it?" I laughed "You got what you deserved" I say 

walking off with Caleb. I speed walked away with Caleb slowly trailing behind me "You know he's interested in you?" He mumbled which made me stop in my tracks and I scoffed "Please! He is as thirsty as a fish in the desert he will be interested in any girl he sees" Caleb chuckled lightly.

"Its easy to see you know just by looking at a face, I actually studied it a bit" I was actually quite shocked, he studied it? "Haha you look shocked"

"Nah" I laugh he turned to me seriously, his brown eyes studying me carefully

"Do you like someone?" I immediately shook my head causing him to raise his eyebrow "Huh...have you ever?" I thought back and remembered "Once" I whispered "Never again" I mumbled the last past but I was pretty sure Caleb still heard me "Why never again?..." He asked leaning in a little closer, I never really told anyone before but I for some reason I just feel as if I can tell Caleb anything at all "I was fourteen... I like this guy for a year and one day I got a note saying he wanted to tell me something and to meet him at the back of the school at the end of the day" I took in a breath and sat on the ground in front of my house.

"I went there...I saw him kissing my best friend and they were having like a full on make out session then came the sound of laughter was everywhere... it was his friends and the girls friends they were recording me and laughing pointing it was all set up. The guy I liked stopped kissing her came up to me and I thought he didn't know about it and was going to do something to help! Oh how wrong I was he laughed in my face saying how could anyone like me the video spread around the whole school... it was terrible" I finished of I felt a hand rub circles on my back, it was comforting, nice...

"Im sorry...if I was there I would have beat that guy up... He doesn't know how wrong he is you are amazing! You know that right?"

"I'll believe it if you believe your amazing" I said quietly, he sighed

"I believe you think Im amazing" He smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me into a small hug which felt nice. "I should get home" He whispered against my ear making a slight shiver run down my spine and I nodded "Okay be careful okay?" He nodded standing up and I followed "Bye" I mumbled quickly kissing his cheek, I saw him burn red which brought a small smile to my lips "Bye Kris..." he said not looking at me and walked off.

My hands reached my lips, I kissed him well not his lips but his cheek...I kissed his cheek! What was I thinking I just really wanted to...What would it feel like to kiss his lips?..Whoa im actually thinking about kissing him! Damn why? I don't even like him like that, right? Of course not he is my partner and my friend and I have to look after him.

I walk inside my room and lay on my bed now I can rest, I closed my eyes and....KNOCK KNOCK I groaned loudly "What?!" I yell the door opens and Jason is standing there with a smile on his face "Can I help you jerk?" He laughs and sits on top of me "Yes darling sister, my friend is coming over and he wants to go bowling wanna join?" I push Jason off me and laugh at his reaction "Haha cool, which friend?"

"Carter" I clapped my hands excitedly

"Yay! Carter is awesome I will come"

*****

"Ey Tina" Carter yelled hugging me and I hugged him back

"Hey Cart" He scowled then shook his head at my nickname for him, he never really liked it that's why I love using it. "That name is just eh, call me Mr sexy! Haha lets go play"

After a few minutes I was losing "Crap! Why do I suck at this"I grumbled grabbing the green heavy ball. I really suck at this I always hit less than 6 pins when Carter and Jason get a whole bunch of strikes "Here let the pro teach ya" Carter laughed walking up to me, I felt his body against my back and his hand on mine "Now all you do it pull back, look at where you are aiming...take a few steps and throw forward" He guides while I do as he says.

The ball rolls not to fast but not to slow either, I watch carefully come on...come on....and....STRIKE! "I did it!" I yell excitedly. I heard Jason cough awkwardly "Carter can you get your hands off my sister now?" I didn't even notice his hands where still on me. He removed them and his cheeks had a small tint of red blushing? "Don't flirt with her its weird man" Jason added, FLIRT? He wasn't flirting he was just helping me, Right?...

"I wasn't flirting! Shes like a little sister to me" Carter declared while pinching my cheeks, I slapped his hand away quite hard actually "Fuck woman! You got a mighty strong hit" He hissed rubbing his hand. When we finished the game I was still last and Carter won, we then decided to watch a movie. As I was walking I bumped into a lady "Oh im sorry" I apologized

"Watch where you are going brat" She mumbled I looked up at her, her hair messy clothes dirty and her eyes were red sheesh "Mother lets just go..." Someone said behind her, Caleb....