34. ___

(Mature Content)

Champex-Lac, Day 11

She woke up earlier than Wolff. Completely naked, she carefully slipped out of his arms and put on his white shirt that lay crumpled on the floor. The handful of nightwear she'd brought with her had been either ripped or gone missing somewhere in the chalet.

Moments after freshening up, she headed up to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. With her elbows propped on the countertop, she slipped a coffee capsule into the espresso machine as its buttons blinked to warm itself. While enjoying the kitchen floor warming her feet, she looked back to the very eventful vacation she'd had so far.

She loved having him next to her at all times, but she also appreciated the deafening silence and solitude the chalet offered. These rare moments were precious to her. Two weeks in a tucked away village like this was exactly what she needed from her fast-paced lifestyle.

The days wasted were compensated by remaining moments of intense love-making on all corners of the chalet, perhaps a few times inside his car in the dead of the night. Wolff had moved to the first floor with her. They had their routine of morning sex before breakfast; skiing, swimming and lazing around in the late afternoons. Majority of their activities would include daytime climaxes and late-night sex, exhausted to their hearts' content. It was a surprise they still had the energy to go sightseeing in the nearby villages and art museums in the region. Their bodies were in sync, the orgasms were off the roof. They'd perspired so much they had to adjust the heating system, wondering if the high altitude or crisp mountain air was the cause and reason for high levels of their sexual drive.

Last night, Wolff prepared a simple oven-baked gratin dauphinoise and filet mignon for supper while Veronica tossed a bowl of salad without breaking a sweat. She recalled admiring him from her seat, thinking how sexy her man was in an apron. He stood up and asked if she wanted another serving of the main course. When she politely declined, his phone rang so he walked to the salon to answer it. While she heard him talking in German, she couldn't stop looking at his bulge, and he caught her staring at it. His eyes sparkled as he continued talking. She looked away and blushed in embarrassment.

"My mom says hello. She looks forward to meeting you," he'd said, kissing her on the forehead, pleased to know that she appreciated the view.

That same night, they made love on the warm lambskin rug in front of the fireplace. The first quarter moon was visible from the balcony. Undoubtedly, this was going to be a bittersweet last night.

Suddenly, she jolted, her thoughts cut short as she felt a presence. It was Wolff, fully naked standing behind her.

"God, you scared me!" she exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her hair to the side, and planting the back of her neck with soft kisses.

"What are you doing here?" he groaned sexily.

"Preparing coffee, if you don't mind," she giggled as he tickled her by biting her earlobe.

"I don't, but you can't make coffee first before making love. You've been such a good girl for not breaking the rules," he teased in her ear, awakening her loins.

She blushed and creamed instantly. He was right. For days, they always started their mornings consuming each other before coffee and croissants.

"Too late. I'm already up," she teased him.

"And so am I," he wittingly grinned at her while lightly rubbing the tip of his hardened shaft on her back.

Without waiting for her to respond, he turned her around, lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. With their lips fused in a steamy kiss, his impatient hands moved from her waist to the bottom of the shirt she was wearing. Then, he immediately removed her shirt, wanting to tear it off, and grabbed her face to kiss her.