4*

i woke up to possibly the most awaited message ever. it started with my mom telling me to get up so i didn't throw off my sleeping schedule by taking a midday nap and me grumbling a response. i rolled over in my bed and found a message lighting up my screen.

luke
you free tonight?

the smile that spread across my face in response to essentially becoming a groupie ashamed me but i couldn't help how excited i was.

me
yeah, what time?

luke
come around 7

i squealed and threw my phone on the bed. i saw that it was nearly five in the evening, so i rushed to the bathroom and took a shower, shaving everywhere twice and making sure my hair was perfectly clean.

once i was done, i blow dried my hair and applied light makeup, which was actually just mascara and me pinching my cheeks since i couldn't afford anything.

"mom," i called down the hall. "is it cool if i go allison's tonight?"

"yes, you can." she responded to me and came down to where i was and warned, "but if you plan on sleeping over, send me a text so i know where you are."

"okay, i will. i promise."

+

i came to the hotel and texted luke that i was there. his response was a simple, "come up," so i did. i had to worm my way through the fans but i somehow got inside the hotel and hoped there was no fans from yesterday who could recognize me.

just like luke, i didn't need my parents finding out about this through the media.

"can i help you?" a secretary smiled forcefully at me. it was clear that i didn't belong here. after all, the theme of the hotel was gold and i was wearing skinny jeans and a croptop with an oversized unzipped sweater. i was absolutely freezing in the winter air, but looking good for luke seemed like a better idea to me than not getting sick.

"i'm here to see luke hemmings." i told her nervously. i was worried she would laugh in my face and tell me to get the hell out of there.

"oh, right." she murmured and ducked her head down. i eyed her oddly and made my way to the elevator and pressed the twelfth floor.

i felt my palms grow sweaty as i knocked on luke's door. in no time, he opened the door and smirked at me, eyes studying my entire body before he pulled me inside. in a flash, he pinned me against the wall and slammed his lips to mine, clutching my body in his grasp.

i opened my mouth so he could slip his tongue in before tangling his hair in between my fingers. i pulled on it, allowing him to moan into my mouth before he picked me up. i wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed myself impossibly closer to him. luke carried me to his bed and laid me down, climbing on top of me and pressing open, wet kisses down my neck.

"luke." i moaned loudly. i felt him bite down on the thin skin gently, marking me again. he tossed my sweater and shirt to the ground, leaving my bra on as he licked my stomach until he reached my jeans.

his blue eyes seemed almost black when he looked at me mischievously. he unbuttoned my pants and brought them to my ankles and removed them before spreading my legs widely in front of him. i felt self conscious this vulnerable in front of him. my hands automatically went to cover myself as i sat up but luke grabbed my hands in his swiftly and pinned them down.

"don't you dare cover up." he growled. i gulped and nodded, keeping my hands to my sides and watched as he went in and licked a bold stripe up my heat, making me shudder.

luke's mouth worked wonders on me and he knew it. he took my hand once more and guided it to his head, not even breaking for air. it was his way of telling me to take his hair which i gladly did.

i pulled on his blonde locks and i felt him tense up as i did so, making me laugh softly. luke's tongue continued to unravel me before i gave in and released on him.

his head popped back up, his mouth glistening with me on his lips that were pulled back in the arrogant smirk he always had on his face. i breathed heavily and stared at him with wild eyes and flushed cheeks.

he came back on top of me and attacked me with his lips, which was weird because i could taste myself. i didn't see how it was pleasurable but i guess that was a good thing?

luke's clothes were quickly discarded to the floor and he finally took off my bra, grasping my chest in his hands tightly. he fumbled in his nightstand drawer for a condom before slipping it on and brushing against me. i threw my head back with pleasure when he finally entered inside me.

his rhythm was quick and hard, sending me over the edge. i felt his arms wrap around my back as he pressed my chest against his so we could be as close as possible. we didn't kiss as he pounded inside of me, but i didn't pay it any mind.

"fuck, natalie." luke breathed when i raked my nails down his hand, leaving faint red lines on his pale skin.

luke released into the condom which made me quickly follow behind him. i fell on my back in exhaustion while he collapsed next to me. we were both left breathless and hot for a few minutes afterwards.

luke rolled over to me and placed one hand on each side of my face so he could hover over me. i stared up at the angelic face above me, which was when i remembered who he was. it was only when we were being intimate that i forgot that he was luke hemmings. 

"you're staying over again, right? and tomorrow?" he asked, almost coaxing me in a way.

"u-uh, well i can stay tonight but not late tomorrow." i responded, wishing i could run my fingers through his hair in that moment.

"why not?" luke frowned. i hesitated and felt my nerves go crazy over the fact that this could all end in a second. 

"i have school." i avoided his eyes with guilt.

"school?" he echoed with a frown. "how old are you?"

"seventeen." i gulped. i felt like an idiot for not realizing that he should have known that before we did anything because he was a legal adult and this was illegal.

luke was quiet for a moment before he said, "well, it's too late to stop now, isn't it?"