Light🌄

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Matthew 5:15 KJV

This has to do with the knoedge of God. I mean, for some of you, you're now beginning your Christian race. So, you're now learning about the Lord. But that does not stop you. If today you learn that Christ Jesus died for us, you can share your knowledge with your friends, family etc.

I can understand those of you who else families are probably of a different Faith, eg. Muslim or Hindu, etc. It's going to be tough telling them that you love Jesus. But, we as Christians face many trials and go through many tribulations, but also through it all we have Christ Jesus to count on. There's a movie I strongly recommend: GOD'S NOT DEAD parts 1-3. It's really well developed in showing the Christian faith.

Another thing has to do with what we input in ourselves.

Have you ever heard the statement:
Be soul food, not eye food
?

Well this implies our appearance, character etc. The way we conduct- ourself our mode of dress. A lot of people say that their clothing don't define them, but let's pose a scenario.
Let's say I'm a teen girl whose clothing are old, baggy, smelly and I look a total reck. Wouldn't society paint me as poor. But the bigger picture could be that I am a mechanic or I have been doing something, but I'm not poor. I could be wealthy even.

Everything we do, say and think is written. We are judged always. If the Lord should return now, what is our cry?
Is it, O Worthy is the Lamb seated on the throne!
Or is it
Too late!

Just to conclude, Too late shall be the cry of many, don't let it include you too.

I love you all very much, you have a friend in me.🕞⏳🕞