Knowledge

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:6 KJV

Hey again!
This time I'm here to tell you about knowledge. It's quite essential to us believers. Knowledge, wisdom, courage and understanding, all come from the Father, through His words. His word is law and truth.

Have you ever wondered whether or not there is a handbook to life? Well there is- the Holy Bible. Do you have a Bible? No? Ok. There is a Bible app on Google play store.

To gain knowledge, we must first pray to God. A lot of people think that prayer is hard as rocket science, when it's really just You speaking to God. The Lord listens and He answers. But you need to ensure that there is not any blockages, or else, He might not listen.

Trust me brethren/ sisthren, the Lord is always watching you. Just the prodigal son. His father watched everyday for his return, so when he saw him coming, he sent his servants to prepare a feast for him. Just so, our Father waiteth. The Word of God has it, that when one sinner is saved the Kingdom of Heaven rejoices.

Please brethren/ sisthren, do not turn away from God. I want to urge you to keep the faith, especially if you live where Christianity is a forbidden religion and you have to serve God in secret. God sees it all and His comforter, the Holy Spirit is with you. Lord Jesus died for us, so we can be free. I'll be praying for you all.

God bless and make a way for you all🐾🐾🐾