six

"Renjun, eat up." Jeno nudged the person beside him. "You haven't eaten anything." He sighed and looked at the person who was looking at nowhere. "Is everything alright? You know, you can always talk to us if you have problems..."

Renjun sighed and shook his head, "It's nothing... I just kinda feel bothered about some things..."

"What things, hyung?" Jisung asked.

"Remember yz?" He asked and they all nodded. "I'm still wondering who she is... but it's kinda weird that she knows everything. I find her letters... weird." He sighed and picked up his chopsticks as he started eating.

"Weird in what sense?" Jaemin asked.

"She thanked me in a letter. Earlier, the letter I received was about her not getting to know me sooner..." He sighed. "I don't know..."

"Maybe she's someone you know, hyung..." Jisung shrugged. "I mean, who could write you those things if it isn't a person you know?" He said.

Renjun took a deep breath. "I don't want to think about it now. I've got a lot of things to think about." He said.

"Oh yeah, by the way. Congrats on the duet!" Donghyuck said.

Renjun glared at him. "Screw you all."

They laughed. "As if you didn't want to do it!" Jeno teased.

"I didn't!" Renjun looked away.

"Oh, what is this? Why are you looking away?" Donghyuck smirked. "Is there a certain someone you want to duet with?"

"Shut up, Haechan." Renjun glared at him.

💌

The bell rang.

Ningning lazily placed her books inside ber bag. She yawned, suddenly remembering that she had lots of things to do. Heck, she was even thinking about watching her favorite movies.

She sighed and swung her bag around.

"Ning, let's go." Herin patted her back.

Ningning nodded.

"Wait!" The two turned their heads towards the person who talked.

"Oh, Yuri-unnie." Ningning smiled. "What is it?"

There were only a few students who were born in 2002. That's why they got merged in the class higher than them. They could talk casually or informally to each other, but the case also depends on the people they talk to.

"Could I talk to Ningning for a while?" Yuri asked Herin and the girl just nodded.

The two sat on the chairs.

"What is it, unnie? Is everything alright?" Ningning asked when she noticed that Yuri was uneasy.

The older shook her head, "I'm sorry."

"Eh? Why are you apologizing?" She was completely puzzled when Yuri apologized.

"I know you want to do the duet with Renjun-oppa..." Ningning got silent. It was still about the duet. "Don't deny it!" Yuri said immediately when Ningning was about to say something. "We all know you like Renjun." The younger looked down.