tamaki x reader

requested by splashofblack99

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Tamaki's heart nearly stopped as soon as you, his playful and outgoing crush, pulled out a pocky stick, instantly knowing what you were insinuating earlier about playing a little game.

"We're playing the Pocky Game!" You nervously announced, blushing and giving a forced smile as Neijre and Mirio put their hands over their mouths, holding back their laughter.

Tamaki blushed a bright red and buried his hands in his face, knowing that his friends would dare  to do such a thing like this.

"Mirio, Nejire, y-you know I've n-never had my f-first kiss yet." Tamaki mumbled, his blush spreading from his cheeks to his pointy ears.

"That's why you'll have your first kiss with your cru- I MEAN FRIEND!" Nejire shouted, desperately trying to cover up what she really meant to say. Luckily, you didn't hear what Nejire nearly said, but it still made Tamaki's breath stifle. Little did she know, you had a huge crush on Tamaki as well for his cute and anxious persona, so you were excited to play with him deep down.

You hesitantly put the pocky stick in your mouth and scooted closer to Tamaki, who was a stuttering mess. Tamaki let his hands drop to his sides and let out a breath he forgot he was holding and gathered up the courage to bite down at the other end of the stick. He tensed up and refused to nibble on the stick.

You eventually started to nibble on the stick and Tamaki nibbled slowly, his palms sweaty and slightly shaky at the anxiety this was giving him.

You eventually nibbled faster and locked lips with Tamaki, who yelped into the kiss and shut his eyes tight, having no idea what to do from then. You pulled away after a few seconds and buried your face into your hands, knowing full well your crush's first kiss was with you.

"Awh, calm down Y/N! At least now Tamaki had his kiss with his crush!" Mirio blurted out, hiding no shame with the brightest smile on his face. Tamaki groaned quietly and looked down, embarrassed beyond belief.

Your face was nearly the color of a cherry as you lifted your head from your face to look at Tamaki, who was dying from the attention and embarrassment.

"T-Tamaki, is that true?" You stuttered out, reaching over to lift Tamaki's chin up with a single finger. Tamaki nodded slowly as you smiled warmly at him, happy at the fact that your adorable crush truly did like you back.

"I-I like you too." You hastily muttered out, pulling Tamaki into a tight hug as Mirio and Nejire cheered for the both of you in the background.

Tamaki whimpered nervously and smiled slightly as he hugged you back, he never knew a single game would get him a beautiful girl like you.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

tamaki's such an adowable wittle bBY I LOOOVE

this was written on the spot cuz i felt like writing something today so sorry its a bit weird and a bit too similar to the other one which had a pocky game lol